Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Do You Know Anyone Who Would Be Interested In Earning Some Extra Income? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Know Anyone Who Would Be Interested In Earning Some Extra Income? (509 Views)

Do U Want To Make Some Extra Income, Den Read!!! / Interested In Earning Income In The Largest Industry In The World? / Interested In Earning Legitimately Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Anyone Who Would Be Interested In Earning Some Extra Income? by Gbosh(m): 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
Do you know anyone who would be interested in earning some extra income? or interested in getting into a second business?

If I can show YOU HOW, would you be interested and qualify yourself?

Then be my GUEST @ A2W ABUJA RALLY 25th to 28th July, 2013. It's time to learn and re-position your life and business. 4 days of "gingered" activity and training.

In less than 2 hours from now, you could be shown how to own your life and create a better future for yourself and loved ones

Thursday 25th July: 3pm to 6pm. Friday 26th July: 4pm to 7pm. Venue: The School Hall, Raberto Schools, 159 Aminu Kano Crescent, (By Ferma Office), Wuse II.

Saturday 27th July: (1st Session) 12pm to 2pm, Break: 2pm to 2.30pm, (2nd Session) 2.30pm to 5pm.

Sunday 28th July: 2pm to 5pm. Venue: The Conference Hall, City College of Education, Abacha Road, Mararaba

Fee: A book by Don Failla on HOW TO OWN YOUR LIFE Available @ the Venue

Contact through sms to: 08182673743
@kessington Emede

(1) (Reply)

GET Your SA Visa Without Paying Any Deposit / We Supply PURE DIESEL (AGO) At The Cheapest Price Imaginable / I Need A Precision Carpenter For An Extremely Tough Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.