Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,170 members, 7,852,985 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

The Many Uses Of Coca-cola - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Many Uses Of Coca-cola (1855 Views)

See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) / The 4 Disadvantages Of Coca-cola And Pepsi Being Kept Away From U By D Companies / Amazing Uses Of Coca-cola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Many Uses Of Coca-cola by ChuckNorris007(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
DIFFERENT USES FOR COLA

The main use for Cola is as a beverage, but there are other things it can be used for. Learning the other uses for Cola can save you money on purchasing several different products. For example, Cola can remove stains and rust on metal. That's now two products you don't have to buy.

-Removing Rust and Hard Water
Cola can remove rust from nails and from the bumper of your car. To remove rust on a small object, fill a plastic cup with Cola. Then add the rusted metal object. Leave it overnight and then wipe the rust off with an old rag. To remove rust from larger metal you will need a sheet of aluminum foil. Roll the aluminum foil up in to a ball and dip in the Cola so that it is covered on all sides with the liquid. Rub it in a circle over the rust. You may need to apply the Coke a few times and then rub, but it will work.It is also used in removing hard water from your bathroom tiles and toilet bowls.

-Stain Removal
Cola contains acid that can remove grease and blood stains from fabric. Fill your washing machine and add your normal amount of laundry detergent. Then add one can of Cola. Place a load of laundry in the washing machine including the items with the stains. When the wash cycle is over, your clothing will be stain free. Or add the coca cola into the bowl with soap and water, and wash thoroughly.

-As Medicine
Cola is often used to treat upset stomachs. You must first let the Cola sit out and become flat. If you are feeling nauseous you will want to sip the flat Cola every ten minutes or so until your stomach begins to feel better. If you have an upset stomach due to diarrhea, you can drink the Cola at a faster rate. Your stomach will be feeling better in no time.

-Removing Pests
If you have a problem with slugs or snails you can use Cola as both bait and poison. Pour the Cola in a small dish and watch
the sugar attract the slugs and snails. Once the pests get on the dish the acid will destroy them. Cola also works to remove
bugs from a car windshield. Just pour the Cola over the bugs on the windshield and wait 10 seconds. Use your windshield wipers and the bugs will easily come off.

Re: The Many Uses Of Coca-cola by SirCee: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
Really,it has been tested and confirmed truth
Coca Cola na al weda and I doff my cap for ahm
Re: The Many Uses Of Coca-cola by ChuckNorris007(m): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sir Cee: Really,it has been tested and confirmed truth
Coca Cola na al weda and I doff my cap for ahm

sha, whenever i remember this things, it makes me wonder, what the hell have i been drinking all these years??

3 Likes

Re: The Many Uses Of Coca-cola by chukwuinya: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
all these from coca cola,what Aint it poisonous to ones health
Re: The Many Uses Of Coca-cola by elifemi: 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
All this is no wonder, as coca cola is used for abortion
Re: The Many Uses Of Coca-cola by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
Wait! Is it the coca-cola drink we take often?
Re: The Many Uses Of Coca-cola by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
True ,I have been using coca cola as a medecine for years now ...but it's still bad for your health .
Re: The Many Uses Of Coca-cola by rodbel(m): 6:48am On Jul 31, 2013
Chuck_Norris007:

sha, whenever i remember this things, it makes me wonder, what the hell have i been drinking all these years??

Exactly!
Re: The Many Uses Of Coca-cola by chukwuinya: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2013
u guys must b talking of kolanut,nt coke TOL!

(1) (Reply)

Please Can 3000 Naira Cook A Full Pot Of Soup That Can Last For 2 Weeks? / Would You Guys Eat Still Beans With Worms In Them? / What Is The English Name Of This Fruit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.