Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? (13374 Views)

And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... / Some Nigerian Men Na Wah Ooh! / I Stole 170 Pounds To Help My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by bebe2(f): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
Its shocking rate is so high, is dis gud fo nigeria?? has this new sanusi law made our country worse.

while we are at, i do money transfer, i can do it right now, money will be in the acct in the next five minutes,

joing the nairalanders dat are enfoying my service.

check my profile for my contact, wink wink

(London accent)hi peeps, this is calling all uk based nairalanders to show themselves here,

we need to know each other (not personally o smiley) so that other nairalanders can ask questions and seek advice on how to access services or other problems they might.

united we stand!!

come on now, don't be shy

cheesy cheesy
see ya

P.s: dnt forget to email me wen sending money to 9ja or receiving money o, best rate, best service, bekis@hotmail.co.uk
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 27, 2013
Temporarily UK based. Will be out of here (thank God) in a few months.
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by bebe2(f): 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
honey86: Temporarily UK based. Will be out of here (thank God) in a few months.

Madam honey, tnk u, na wetin carry u come?? And wetin dey pursue u go?
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by bebe2(f): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
Where r all the 9ja brits, even if kpali no dey no wahala. I no be IMIGI, no thing to fear grin
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
bebe2:

Madam honey, tnk u, na wetin carry u come?? And wetin dey pursue u go?
Na education o and I'm about rounding up. I don miss naija die.
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
Before you answer present, make sure u get ur kpalli...

Uk border agency dey survey everywhere, dem go take ur IP address capture u.

Am sorry no de dia.

Au revoir! cheesy

1 Like

Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
There is one agent already in travel section, clamping down illegals.

Uk is tough now. Check the daily mail.

Coogar is even wanted! grin
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
Chillisauce:

Can't say I'm surprised. cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
chaircover:

Lair oooooo!!!!

Like you dont know? was it not you and cooger I saw holding hands outside the travelodge last week grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chei! See slander! See defamation of character! E good?
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
chaircover:

Lair oooooo!!!!

Like you dont know? was it not you and cooger I saw holding hands outside the travelodge last week grin grin grin grin grin grin

See as you showed up the minute coogers name was mentioned. oga juuuuuuuuu. I go love ooooooo cheesy

Congrats madam ilo

Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
Chillisauce:

Congrats madam ilo

Abeg na joke o! angry
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
ileobatojo:

Abeg na joke o! angry

I was about rejoicing sef....

Urrrrh

Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by damiso(f): 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
Lol @ Pali no dey. grin
grin
Present.
Ehen but I thought they said there would be heavy rain.Where is it na angry See how they made us cut short our lovely day out.
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by damiso(f): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
chaircover:

It rained here oooo!! okay only for like 15 minutes grin
Am still expecting it.But trust my husband to be following weather forecast when we are having anice day out in the sun.

Debbie abi is it dennis downer angry grin

Ehen madam bebe what kind of services.
CC I sent you a PM (dont understand this PM thing not even sure it went) but il post the question here.

Do you know any courier or cargo person for small items to Lagos? My Cargo guys (and all other ones I know) carries minimum 20 kilos and the package I want to send is 4.5 kg.I looked at UPS and DHL and they are charging 90.60.That wont be worth it as it would erode whatever profit I hope to make as I hope to sending like once a week.

Thanks in advance
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by EfemenaXY: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
bebe2: (London accent)hi peeps, this is calling all uk based nairalanders to show themselves here,

we need to know each other (not personally o smiley) so that other nairalanders can ask questions and seek advice on how to access services or other problems they might.

united we stand!!

come on now, don't be shy

cheesy cheesy
see ya

Reporting for duty ma! grin grin

chaircover:

Lair oooooo!!!!

See as you showed up the minute coogers name was mentioned. oga juuuuuuuuu. I go love ooooooo cheesy

Chillisauce: There is one agent already in travel section, clamping down illegals.

Uk is tough now. Check the daily mail.

ileobatojo:

Chei! See slander! See defamation of character! E good?

Lol!! See hot gist grin grin

How come I dey always miss better stuff here? embarassed Warri nor suppose to dey carry last na undecided cool tongue tongue

Er CC, abeg what does Kpali / pali mean? sad sad
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by bigx(m): 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
damiso: Lol @ Pali no dey. grin
grin
Present.
Ehen but I thought they said there would be heavy rain.Where is it na angry See how they made us cut short our lovely day out.

The rain go be later, the one that just finished was preamble.
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by EfemenaXY: 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
It's actually just started drizzling here.

Gosh, I am soooo happy for the cooled temperatures jare. The past few days have been too much! Was practically melting inside and outdoors...
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by EfemenaXY: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
^^ Ah, Okay, ta...

You know, I thought I'd gotten rid of some pregnancy cravings, like loving the smell of concrete / the road when it rains after a particularly hot weather...but gosh! I just feel like licking the ground. Arrrgghhh!! sad sad tongue tongue

My kids think I'm nuts... shocked cool
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by EfemenaXY: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: this pali business, a little birdie tells me Oga Sagamite's been captured and shipped back to our mother land... tongue

Maybe they'll get Debosky next cool
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by manmustwac(m): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
bebe2: Where r all the 9ja brits, even if kpali no dey no wahala. I no be IMIGI, no thing to fear grin
Nah am a british naija
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
PRESENT!!
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by coogar: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
chaircover:

Lair oooooo!!!!

don't mind the yeye girl......that's how she creeps to the UK every month to get some london love. but madam CC, what were you doing near travelodge, do you supply the sliced bread they serve for their yeye breakfast?
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by coogar: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
chaircover:
Mr CC owns the travelodge chain cool grin

wow - so we have a billionaire in our midst all this while. madam cc, i salute o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? / What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? / Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.