Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

A Girl From Omega Recite The Whole Of Matthew From Chapter One To Chapter 28 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Girl From Omega Recite The Whole Of Matthew From Chapter One To Chapter 28 (474 Views)

The Last Day At Forcados - Chapter 1 TO Chapter 20 (JAMB NOVEL) / Full Chapter To Chapter Of Jamb 2015novel-the Last Days At Forcados High School / O.A.U(A C E,ondo Chapter) Direct Entry 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Girl From Omega Recite The Whole Of Matthew From Chapter One To Chapter 28 by ritababe(f): 12:39am On Jul 27, 2013
I was at Omega Fire Ministry friday night Auchi when a girl step out from congregation a young from either 18 to 20 though i could not get her name, she recite from chapter 1 to 28 many people could not believe their eyes. It was like a dream she start and end it bodly, what a angel.
Though i heard a Boy recite from genesis to revelation i wasnt around then, but this one am here so am sharing the news with you,

What do you say about this.

To get the full video u can visit any omega church near you and ask for the video thanks.

(1) (Reply)

EBSU Releases 2013/2014 Admission List / Do Employers Still Verify Results / Today Marks It One Year Aluu Killed Four Unipot Students How Do U Feel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.