Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

What ASUU Has Brought To Live Of Many Student - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What ASUU Has Brought To Live Of Many Student (479 Views)

Mark Zukerberg Has Brought His Facebook Scammers/hackers To Whatsapp Kwanu / See What ASUU Has Caused. / ASUU Has Failed Nigerians’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What ASUU Has Brought To Live Of Many Student by Targatarga(f): 6:26am On Jul 27, 2013
ASUU, abeg na... E don do. Haba!
The 2009 ASUU strike that lasted
for 109 days brought out the best
and worst in the lives of many
students.
When students resumed, many
female students came with
ENGAGEMENT RINGS and
PROTRUDED BELLIES.
After 9months, THOSE BELLIES
produced names like: ASUKA,
ASUBIKE, ASUFUNMI, ASULIMA,
ABISASU…
Now that these days, the weather
is for two...
Small time now we'd begin to see
babies’ names like:
COLDASUU
ASUUSEYI
MOJERE
ASUUGBEMI
ASUUTUNDE
ASUUFIFEHANMI
ASUUKELECHI
..........add ur own
Re: What ASUU Has Brought To Live Of Many Student by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 27, 2013
op copied it from facebook
Re: What ASUU Has Brought To Live Of Many Student by Nomski0(f): 7:27am On Jul 27, 2013
I sincerely blame myself for wasting 30seconds of my life reading this poo....and another for commenting. Precious time i'll never get back.
undecided
Re: What ASUU Has Brought To Live Of Many Student by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 27, 2013
YOU ARE THE REASON ASUU IS ON STRIKE...YOU CANT EVEN STRING A CORRECT SENTENCE TOGETHER."WHAT ASUU HAS DONE TO LIVE OF MANY STUDENTS".

RUBBISH!

(1) (Reply)

Life Has A Reason For Everything / What Is To Be Done When You Get Fraudulently Debited? / Gifted Ones - A Must Read Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.