Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Kitchen Cabinets - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Kitchen Cabinets (1542 Views)

Kitchen Cabinets / Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion / Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kitchen Cabinets by igbonla(m): 6:31am On Jul 27, 2013
Is there a great kitchen cabinet person (manufacturer or importer) out there? Need some good and serious kitchen cabinet, not just the simple MDF stuffs being peddled around.

Have been checking around with no luck yet, will appreciate some help.

Thanks!
Re: Kitchen Cabinets by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
Post your work proof pic.
Re: Kitchen Cabinets by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
Are still working? I said post your work proof
Re: Kitchen Cabinets by igbonla(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
What proof of work? I made a post here looking for information on kitchen cabinets and you are asking for work proof! Or did you see a signboard advertising something for sale here?

Read my original post again so you don't confuse yourself
Re: Kitchen Cabinets by fuludu: 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
Get superb quality kitchen.we can be reached on datfaxxe@yahoo.com
Or contact us on 08067879147
Thank you
Fuludu
Re: Kitchen Cabinets by bodeface: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
I have just recently finished such work with exclusive kitchen cabinet not just the regular MDF stuff, the guy that did it for me is an expert at what he does,he will show you great finishes that are not MDF stuff of the work he did for me, the most satisfying aspect of him is that he will not stop untill you are satisfied.

I was in your shoes a few months ago, wondering who could do the job right until I met this man, give him a trial and I am sure a trial will convince you. He is not aware am doing this for him, I just felt replying to your enquiries

Their Contact is:
Urban and Elite
BB Pin: 29012CB6
Re: Kitchen Cabinets by fuludu: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
Do send us a mail datfaxxe@yahoo.com
Re: Kitchen Cabinets by igbonla(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
bodeface:
I have just recently finished such work with exclusive kitchen cabinet not just the regular MDF stuff, the guy that did it for me is an expert at what he does,he will show you great finishes that are not MDF stuff of the work he did for me, the most satisfying aspect of him is that he will not stop untill you are satisfied.

I was in your shoes a few months ago, wondering who could do the job right until I met this man, give him a trial and I am sure a trial will convince you. He is not aware am doing this for him, I just felt replying to your enquiries

Their Contact is:
Urban and Elite
BB Pin: 29012CB6

Thanks! I spoke to the guy and he sent me a couple of pictures (actually sent many). I like some of his work and may deal with him if he is serious enough.

(1) (Reply)

Now Selling In Magodo / Pls How Much Will It Cost To Fence 4 Plots Of Land Reply Needed Asap / Post Construction Cleaning In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.