Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

United Kingdom Is Not The Haven We Think It Is! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / United Kingdom Is Not The Haven We Think It Is! (923 Views)

‘ankara Car’ Spotted In Yenagoa But We Think It’s Not Beautiful / Reasons Why We Think Life's Unfair / BREAKING NEWS! The Great Monarch Of Benin Kingdom Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United Kingdom Is Not The Haven We Think It Is! by CHOCHORI(m): 5:21pm On May 27, 2008
Hi Guys,
Can we for once tell our brothers the truth about United Kingdom!!!!!!!!!!!!
People should please find a means of survival at home than thinking that abroad is the answer.
These warning goes to most gradutes and enven business guys who are considering abadoning their businesses for abroad.
Abeg make una think twice.
I will yan una de koko about abroad-especially UK- guys I have seen it all!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: United Kingdom Is Not The Haven We Think It Is! by fotodaddy: 5:57pm On May 27, 2008
na today!!! sad

Who no know go know!!
Re: United Kingdom Is Not The Haven We Think It Is! by londonbwoi(m): 7:01pm On May 27, 2008
movin abroad is very risky especially when you have a business back home in naija
Re: United Kingdom Is Not The Haven We Think It Is! by Encomium(m): 7:06pm On May 27, 2008
Migrating to a place depends mostly on destiny cos its not everybody that went to market always make a huge profit. You are not succeeding does not mean that another person will not. Even in Nigeria a lot of people usually runaway from rural area to urban area in search of the golden fleece. So take note that this is not only applicable to UK.
Re: United Kingdom Is Not The Haven We Think It Is! by elctroguru(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2008
Yea, I agree wit u @ eco. It depends on ur luck & what God has preordained for you. We should all believe in destiny.
Re: United Kingdom Is Not The Haven We Think It Is! by fotodaddy: 5:43pm On May 28, 2008
yeah right. lipsrsealed

Destiny to wash toilet in another man's country since you cant do it in your own

A lizard in Nigeria is a lizard in any country. smiley

Again, who no know go know.
Re: United Kingdom Is Not The Haven We Think It Is! by Fummiee(f): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2008
Hi guys,
pls what wld u advice a friend of mine who got married somtime in april, though he got a job in oceanic bank this year (january and still works thr) and his wife just moved to intercontinental (union bank). But he's thinking of relocating to U.k cuz he won a 'hsmp' highly skilled immigrant programme?.
Re: United Kingdom Is Not The Haven We Think It Is! by Fummiee(f): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2008
I mean his wife just moved to intercontinental bank after working with union bank for about 2years,
Re: United Kingdom Is Not The Haven We Think It Is! by fotodaddy: 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2008
Fummiee, there are only two options; to go or not to go. grin grin

And thats what you will hear here. I personally have unlimited access to Europe and the UK. But I will never never never live there or advise anyone I know to do so. But I guess for some people, having power and water is more important than being free and being home and seeing the sun!! smiley

Different strokes for different folks. At the end who no know go know!!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Suddenly Feel Like Killing Them / Beware Of Family Friends Or Old Friends They Can Bring You Woe / Satan Is Decieving Punch Newspaper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.