Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Global Business From Finland To Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Global Business From Finland To Nigeria (1828 Views)

Webinar Invitation: “building And Maintaining A Sustainable Global Business From / How To Start A Small Scale Export Business From Nigeria / Need Money? Start Importation Business From Home With Just $270! Start Now: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Global Business From Finland To Nigeria by ETOETO: 5:27pm On May 27, 2008
Hi from Finland. I have reed your forum and its very interesting. Let me tell about business. I know everybody want to get lot off business,thats god. But, have you think how to get it? We are an Finnish company who have start to export Trucks, Information technology and etc. If you are interested work with us, take contact? We are coming to invest lot of money to Nigeria. Your salary is coming to be first 6 month nearly 500Euro, also 92500 naira in month. Thats mean you must be trustworthy and you must these kind of business.Your job is to find out wholesalers,companies,dealers etc. who are ready to buy. More information, take contact!!

E-mail: tantta82@hotmail.com
Re: Global Business From Finland To Nigeria by deemax: 5:44pm On May 27, 2008
can u send me more info
email : aligacp@yahoo.com
Re: Global Business From Finland To Nigeria by ETOETO: 9:29am On May 30, 2008
isnt Nigerian people ready to do great business with High tecnology business with finland. Im suprised over that. We are coming to invest with lot of money in next 3 years. Give comments to us here in forum!!!
Re: Global Business From Finland To Nigeria by SalesMgr: 4:51pm On May 30, 2008
send me more info t o my email- apointventures@yahoo.com
Re: Global Business From Finland To Nigeria by ETOETO: 11:32pm On May 30, 2008
Dear sir,

Im happy for your interesting. We are an finnish company who are starting to sell trucks and other things to Nigeria. I hope you are trustworthy person to us and to buyers. We know that in your country is lot of corrupt and bad people who think only for himself. Tell me about you. what is your name and etc. What are you doing now and what is your future? Trust means much to us. Ex. if we send trucks to your job is to sell forward. The moneys must you get to bank. That is what i mean. You are coming to be using lot of moneys so we must know everything about you. My english is not the best but hope you understand what i mean. If you are god guy we promise to you that in future you will be rich. Our future is to invest in Nigeria for lot of euros. Our tecnology in finland is high and we want to bring that to your country. Here from you!!

Best regards

ETO

Finland
Re: Global Business From Finland To Nigeria by mixture(m): 7:57pm On May 31, 2008
Hi, its gud u r comin 2 our country 2 do biz, we r ready 2 do biz wit u, ie to get buyers of ur products right now as am writin u I have some Chineese trucks n tracors am advertising n there r propective buyers ready, but we' ve got to know how serious n geniue ur claims r. U can reach me on ebm16@37.com or +2348054161619. Tanx
Re: Global Business From Finland To Nigeria by akon15727: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2008
hello,
i am interested in this business. but i need to know what your requiements are. I am a system engineer, i hope this will not be a barrier for this business.
you can reach me on +23408028864767. and my e-mail is validengineer@yahoo.ca

thanks
Re: Global Business From Finland To Nigeria by faceless02: 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2008
if you are indeed serious about coming to Nigeria to do business, its good to go through the proper channels to attract distributors and marketers.

There are reputable marketing companies that can do ground work for you so that you can know who is serious from who is just shopping around for information.

Be careful as going through incorrect channel results to fraud. Since you have highlighted honesty as a criteria for people to work with youu, recruitment firms in Nigeria can help you to do the ground work to identify people that fit the profile you want then you can interview them from their.

Menawhile i can see many people are ready to work with you but be exercise caution.

All the best
Re: Global Business From Finland To Nigeria by willyede(m): 6:55am On Jun 06, 2008
ready to work.currently serving with CBN Abuja in the Finance Department
Re: Global Business From Finland To Nigeria by willyede(m): 7:00am On Jun 06, 2008
Am currently serving with the CBN in Finance Department and will love to work for you and here is my E-mail:willyede@yahoo.com
Re: Global Business From Finland To Nigeria by ETOETO: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2008
i know that i must be carefully when its speaking about these kind of business. The people who are coming work with us must be trustworthy and we have some test how we see if they are or not. I have friend who are working with these business has warn that in his country many people are ready to work even they cant do that. He told too that in their country is so insecure people and corrupt is high. We be very carefully in every details. Its little bit different here in Finland so we know how to move. Paying is one problem. In your culture the purchaser must see the item before paying. Here in Finland little bit different. Even here must customer most see the item he is paying for but, most people trust each other. We have law here in business so here you cant be cheat.

Thanks
Re: Global Business From Finland To Nigeria by Eagle1(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2008
@ETOETO

What rubbish. Is this guy serious at all? Coming to Nigeria with lots of money as if we are hungry. My friend there are various investment options in Nigeria and exporting some rundown trucks from Finland is definitely not one of them. Serious investors know what Nigeria can offer them. Etisalat is currently investing over USD 1billion in our telecoms sector among others. The biggest financial services company in Australia is currently considering a huge investment in the Nigerian economy among others.

I wonder when Nairaland became a hunting ground for the less privileged. Mr. Etoeto, take your money and trucks to Zimbabwe where you'll get value for it. Good luck grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Global Business From Finland To Nigeria by muchacho: 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2008
update with info muyiwat@yahoo.com
Re: Global Business From Finland To Nigeria by ETOETO: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2008
Mr.EAGLE1

The business what we are starting is Global and i think you dont understand nothing about that! Come and take an visit here in Finland and tell me after that. The truck business is not the only we are doing.Information technology is high here and maybe there in Nigeria is many people who need that,maybe companies too. Im sure that many is happy when we have go ashore to your land. Finance companies are very interested about us and do you think that they are so stupid if they didnt know were they are pushing their moneys. No, i dont think so! Maybe u are so jealous to us u must speak and write shit. My business partners are from your country and they have told me about their people,government and how the business works. So dont speak shit before you know something!!Have a nice day!
Re: Global Business From Finland To Nigeria by staremysta(m): 3:18am On Jun 21, 2008
Hi Mr Etoeto,

Please kindly email me your Company Profile, Business History, etc to staremystar@yahoo.com

I am interested in buying tractors, and other agro-enabling machines/equipment to help our farmers here in Nigeria.

Thanks a million.
Re: Global Business From Finland To Nigeria by omolayo1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2008
I READ THROUGH AND I'M NOT DISAPPOINTED AT WHAT YOU POSTED HERE MR WHATEVER (ETO). EAGLE1 HAD MADE THE RIGHT POINT WHICH I'M VERY COMFORTABLE WITH.
MR ETO, I MUST TELL YOU THAT EMPTY BARREN MAKE A GREATEST NOISE.
Re: Global Business From Finland To Nigeria by ETOETO: 9:31am On Jun 24, 2008
I know that i come to get lot of critic but i dont care about that. We are so many different people here in the world. Finnish investing companies has give it the money and you cant do nothing. Our technology is so high that i give you an example. Here in Finland you can change operator without your phone number change. We are much higher in our technology than most countries in the world. Example USA Banks are light year after us in data communications. I hope that people who have negative mind think 2 times what they are speaking and written. Dont reprobate without reason!
Re: Global Business From Finland To Nigeria by gestamane: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2008
ETOETO, Don't be bothered by persimmists. Some people never experienced God's favour. Any incredible opportunity to them is impossible. Please do send me further info. The email is adesinatijani@gmail.com
Re: Global Business From Finland To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2008
l ve read the opportunity u talked about and l seem to be interested,l am a senior managing partner with century Technologies international,we want you to send more information to us,our contact is 2348020777604,kenniakins@yahoo.com.
Re: Global Business From Finland To Nigeria by ilekky(m): 2:25am On Jul 08, 2008
mr Eto,this is very good and I know Ngerians will be happy to work with you.Please observe and follow all the procedures of doing business in Nigeria[color=#770077][/color] and I believe you will enjoy doing business with Nigerians.
Re: Global Business From Finland To Nigeria by Marketiva: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2008
hi

we are a transportation and logistic company based in lagos, we also undertake marketing. we are interested in a business relationship with you.

send further information to

enquiries@aplusapproach.com

thank you
Re: Global Business From Finland To Nigeria by ETOETO: 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2008
Hi, If you need example phones,laptops or other information technology send private mail. Hope companies are interested but private person goes too. In transportation (trucks) is same. Paying before!
Re: Global Business From Finland To Nigeria by adedejios(m): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2008
Hello all nairalanders,be very careful about this so called ETOTO guy,i have a friend who has been in cantact with him for a while now,who got some prospective customers interested in buying his so called trucks,but ever since my friend refused to his suggestion to send funds first before the trucks would we shipped from his so called country he has since then stopped talking to him.You guys just be careful in dealing with him.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz / Free Online Advert Placement Opportunity / Any Business To Invest In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.