Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** - Phone/Internet Market (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** (315212 Views)

2 WEEKS OLD GOINEE ELIFE E3 For Sale, LOADED With Hd Games (sold) / Gionee Elife E3 For 34.5k,gionee G2 For 32k And Get 5 HD Games For Free!!! / Blackberry Bold 9650 (bold 3) With The Next Generation Blackberry 6 Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by buchito1(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2013
intergral:
buchito just typ apk on the search box of the pirate bay browser and see lots of hd games that will appear to u, some games are already modded so u dont need cash to unlock anything.
the moded ones means u get infinty coin or cash to unlock anything u want in the game......... datz y i love torrent stuff
ENJOY
Tanks man.... But after downloading the ttorent file(game) do i still need to extract?? like sd-card>>android>>obb?? Or j install apk nd a gud to go Nd pls wich one be mib Abi na mb?? Replies. Thanks!
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by intergral(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2013
Guys herez a nice tip on how to download torrent files non stop first u'll need to download what we call "pirate bay browser" and secondly a good torrent downloader ( i'll advice u download "Atorrent pro" itz the best so far)........ if u can't get this apps for free in ur google store expetially the atorrent pro is not free only the trial version. this is how i easily get my apps without paying: download aptoid android store from m.aptoide.com and download. this store is like a google store it downloads softwares for you. search for any software u want and it gives you, if not it'll tell u that search in other stores click it and select a browser to search with but i'll recomend u use fire fox. after seeing ur results click on the one u want to download and select instal, it will give u option to download with aptoide store select it and u're good to go....... so lets get back to our main business»»»»» after downloading ur pirate bay browser and atorrent pro open ur pirate bay browser, select option and then select categories scroll down and thick the small box for adroid apps, android games and all other categories u want eg movies windows app etc. go back and search for the app u need or games as for me i usually search for just "apk" and it gives me all doz heavy games with thier apk+data eg modern combat 4, nova 4, amazing spider man etc...... and dont worry about cutting while downloading.......cos u can pause and resume any time.... NB»»»»»»»»»»»» after clicking on the app u want to download from the pirate bay browser look at the top of ur screen and u'll see a little arrow like that of the download sign, click it and it will ask you to select a torrent downloader thats wen u choose ur atorrent pro or any other torrent downloader u prefer¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ that all grin grin cheesy cheesy cool cool below are the screen shoots
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by intergral(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2013

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by intergral(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2013

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by intergral(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2013

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by intergral(m): 10:41am On Nov 21, 2013
buchito1: Tanks man.... But after downloading the ttorent file(game) do i still need to extract?? like sd-card>>android>>obb?? Or j install apk nd a gud to go Nd pls wich one be mib Abi na mb?? Replies. Thanks!
mib means mb. ........ after downloading go to ur filemaneger and check for ur files at the folder named "download" instal the apk and extract the cache to itz folder like the normal way u extract to obb folder or data...... bt if it is a gameloft game take it to the folder named gameloft/games! !!!!!!!!!!!!! shikenan
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by buchito1(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2013
intergral:
mib means mb. ........ after downloading go to ur filemaneger and check for ur files at the folder named "download" instal the apk and extract the cache to itz folder like the normal way u extract to obb folder or data...... bt if it is a gameloft game take it to the folder named gameloft/games! !!!!!!!!!!!!! shikenan
Okies... thanks man!!! Lemme try downloading a game.... downloaded fifa14 bt e no work..... Smh##.. With torrent tho
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by intergral(m): 10:52am On Nov 21, 2013
let me giv u a tip on what file to download............. for example when u see a game like real boxing, go to ur operamini and check for the actual size...... in the pirate bay browser u'll see different types like real boxing 117mib,203mib,240mib........ so select the one of 240mb cos the real size of the game is 230mib

make sure u knw the real size of the game before downloading, dont download files lower than the real size but bigger.....
for example look at the photo shot i uploaded u'll see fifa14 1.02gb dont download that one scroll down n check for the one with the actual size..... shikenan
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by buchito1(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2013
intergral: let me giv u a tip on what file to download............. for example when u see a game like real boxing, go to ur operamini and check for the actual size...... in the pirate bay browser u'll see different types like real boxing 117mib,203mib,240mib........ so select the one of 240mb cos the real size of the game is 230mib

make sure u knw the real size of the game before downloading, dont download files lower than the real size but bigger.....
for example look at the photo shot i uploaded u'll see fifa14 1.02gb dont download that one scroll down n check for the one with the actual size..... shikenan
Lol... Thanks a bunch man.... Oya lemme try one naa.... I pray it works sha..
Abeq are ya on bbm?
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Ephyartz: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2013
Guy z dere any diff btw psp games n hd android games coz wit 10k u'll get a slim psp n 25k 4 vista. U need nt to root no fear of ur device bn brickd. No need 4 data. Jst go to dis gaming guys n giv dem 1k n get ova 10 games.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by komols856: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
please how do i download BBM ,whatsapp, map,and other apps. into Samsung GT-I9500 Galaxy S4 from google play.all this app refuses to install on my devise when trying to download it frm google play, with an error message your devise was not find on the list. where else will i get all this app please. you may email me on fabulousjohn@yahoo.com

thanks for your reply

1 Like

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Joered63: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
Guys pls help out here, I am trying to transfer some games from my tecno n3 to a friend's tecno p5,precisely dead space and mass effect, but the dead space is displaying just white screen, while the mass effect always force stop immediately after launch. I have tried everything possible but no solution. Pls any useful response is highly appreciated.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Karleb(m): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
Karleb: Pls people, kindly provide me with overkill data download link.
pls people help a brother in need embarassed
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by marcjoe(m): 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
intergral: Guys herez a nice tip on how to download torrent files non stop first u'll need to download what we call "pirate bay browser" and secondly a good torrent downloader ( i'll advice u download "Atorrent pro" itz the best so far)........ if u can't get this apps for free in ur google store expetially the atorrent pro is not free only the trial version. this is how i easily get my apps without paying: download aptoid android store from m.aptoide.com and download. this store is like a google store it downloads softwares for you. search for any software u want and it gives you, if not it'll tell u that search in other stores click it and select a browser to search with but i'll recomend u use fire fox. after seeing ur results click on the one u want to download and select instal, it will give u option to download with aptoide store select it and u're good to go....... so lets get back to our main business»»»»» after downloading ur pirate bay browser and atorrent pro open ur pirate bay browser, select option and then select categories scroll down and thick the small box for adroid apps, android games and all other categories u want eg movies windows app etc. go back and search for the app u need or games as for me i usually search for just "apk" and it gives me all doz heavy games with thier apk+data eg modern combat 4, nova 4, amazing spider man etc...... and dont worry about cutting while downloading.......cos u can pause and resume any time.... NB»»»»»»»»»»»» after clicking on the app u want to download from the pirate bay browser look at the top of ur screen and u'll see a little arrow like that of the download sign, click it and it will ask you to select a torrent downloader thats wen u choose ur atorrent pro or any other torrent downloader u prefer¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ that all grin grin cheesy cheesy cool cool below are the screen shoots

NICE ONE BRO...I LIKE UR STYLE, I WOULD TAKE MY TIME TO EXPLAIN BETTER FOR NEWBIE LATER

ATORRENT PRO LINK
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by intergral(m): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
buchito1: Lol... Thanks a bunch man.... Oya lemme try one naa.... I pray it works sha..
Abeq are ya on bbm?

yeah this is my pin 7C4E454D
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by intergral(m): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
Guys i come n pass games everyday, ma main problem is mtn or airtel cheat guys pls help me embarassedGuys i come n pass games everyday, ma main problem is mtn or airtel cheat guys pls help me
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by intergral(m): 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
Guys is anyone interested playing psp games on android
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by intergral(m): 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
if una want the details of the psp stop make 3 people request so that i go drop the explanation8)coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by eben28(m): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
pls, how do I backup my gpad g2 fone. Thanks
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by intergral(m): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
letz make this jreyez topic to be the most followed topic on nairaland coolcool
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by intergral(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
i go come back around 10 - 11 to drop the psp stuff
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by buchito1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
intergral: if una want the details of the psp stop make 3 people request so that i go drop the explanation8)coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool
Abeg me ooooo!!
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by haibe(m): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
intergral: i go come back around 10 - 11 to drop the psp stuff

you mean that psp emulator called ppsspp? you can't enjoy games that way jare.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by intergral(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
haibe:

you mean that psp emulator called ppsspp? you can't enjoy games that way jare.

wen u hear my explanation it will smoothly
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by haibe(m): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
intergral:

wen u hear my explanation it will smoothly

okay but honestly the graphics and controls are poor.. I downloaded pes 2013.iso and it was just hanging like hell, I regreted wasting my mb.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Anthony3850(m): 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
haibe:

okay but honestly the graphics and controls are poor.. I downloaded pes 2013.iso and it was just hanging like hell, I regreted wasting my mb.
whc device r u using??
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by haibe(m): 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Anthony3850: whc device r u using??

galaxy grand
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
OGAS ABEG, THE DEAD SPACE I DOWNLOAD JUST DEY WHITE. ANY HELP? GPU; MALI 400. THANKS.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by haibe(m): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
suxxman: OGAS ABEG, THE DEAD SPACE I DOWNLOAD JUST DEY WHITE. ANY HELP? GPU; MALI 400. THANKS.

download the one for ur GPU
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
haibe:

download the one for ur GPU

Apk u mean or data?
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by haibe(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
suxxman:

Apk u mean or data?

both but try the apk first

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (219) (Reply)

Waptrick Free Music Download Music, Music Lyrics, Games, Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.