Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** - Phone/Internet Market (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** (311577 Views)

2 WEEKS OLD GOINEE ELIFE E3 For Sale, LOADED With Hd Games (sold) / Gionee Elife E3 For 34.5k,gionee G2 For 32k And Get 5 HD Games For Free!!! / Blackberry Bold 9650 (bold 3) With The Next Generation Blackberry 6 Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Iphesure212(m): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
jreyez:

If your phone is rooted, kindly go to Google store and download this app 'link2sd' launch the app then start moving all your apps to SD card... After that try installing it again.
the few apps I av were already moved to SD card. I did it through 'apps info'
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Seyilome(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
jreyez pls if phone is 4.4 and applications cant be moved to sd card,can i apply the above method?
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by sammyrollo: 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
bhaliz44:
search for it on Google including androplace.net in search then download all the files I.e part 1-part 5 after downloading all parts use either b1 achiever or zacheiver to extract only part 1 of the file to obb folder on your SD card. After extraction install apk and play.. If it's an online game make sure your data is on. You don't need to be rooted to play cracked games.
tanxxxx brooo but how do I get da achieval or zachival on my phone....or wia can I download it....
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by bhaliz44(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
sammyrollo:
tanxxxx brooo but how do I get da achieval or zachival on my phone....or wia can I download it....
download it here http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/74538754/file.html
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by gameboy727(m): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
bykebyke:

Use b1archiver to extract the part one to your obb folder,others will follow suite!!
Okay thanks. Time to try it.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by sammyrollo: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
bhaliz44:
download it here http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/74538754/file.html
tanxx broo I don download the stuff but I wanted to extract a file jxt to test if I wl gt it rit...den I click on android I saw obb and data I clicked on obb den it brings out those files den I clicked on one of them. ..and clicked on d spanner symbol on d app but I saw cut.., compress and d likes but I'm unable to click on extract plzzz how do I go abt it. ..?
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by bhaliz44(m): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
sammyrollo:
tanxx broo I don download the stuff but I wanted to extract a file jxt to test if I wl gt it rit...den I click on android I saw obb and data I clicked on obb den it brings out those files den I clicked on one of them. ..and clicked on d spanner symbol on d app but I saw cut.., compress and d likes but I'm unable to click on extract plzzz how do I go abt it. ..?
post a screenshot lemme see
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Seth250(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
bhaliz44:
bro please how did you get the fake WiFi app to work?cry Mine doesn't work.. I use tecno M5
Sorry for taking too long guy..pardon me..for the fake wifi, u go to ur root folder and rename the fake wifi app that is the pkg.apk from the mnt/asec/com.lemonsqueeze.fakewificonnection-1 folder, u rename it to com.lemonsqueeze.fakewificonnection-1.apk and from mnt/asec/com.lemonsqueeze..... move it to data/app and uninstall and reinstall xposed with d fake wifi conn. ticked in the xposed modules while doing d process...dont forget to delete the folder after moving the apk and thats all...Good Luck..
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by sammyrollo: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
bhaliz44:
post a screenshot lemme see
check it...

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 3:50am On Nov 15, 2014
Updating cool

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Donjay007(m): 5:23am On Nov 15, 2014
pls help my nova 3 crashes after verifying nd installing.it will say d usual game has been downloaded successfully nd wen i touch ok, it crashes
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by bhaliz44(m): 6:04am On Nov 15, 2014
sammyrollo:
check it...
you did the right thing... Leave that comes.ea.fifa14_row folder in obb... Just install the apk and play
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by blackiridis(m): 6:19am On Nov 15, 2014
Iphesure212:
pls o I'm unable to install apps again. its giving me out of space and I got both internal and SD card space. . I'm using phantom

follow this steps
1. Root ur device
2. Install root explorer
3. Launch app
4. Scroll to data
5. Delete logs
no more out of space trouble.. Goodluck.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by bhaliz44(m): 6:22am On Nov 15, 2014
Seth250:
Sorry for taking too long guy..pardon me..for the fake wifi, u go to ur root folder and rename the fake wifi app that is the pkg.apk from the mnt/asec/com.lemonsqueeze.fakewificonnection-1 folder, u rename it to com.lemonsqueeze.fakewificonnection-1.apk and from mnt/asec/com.lemonsqueeze..... move it to data/app and uninstall and reinstall xposed with d fake wifi conn. ticked in the xposed modules while doing d process...dont forget to delete the folder after moving the apk and thats all...Good Luck..
doesn't seems to be working for me sad

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Seth250(m): 6:35am On Nov 15, 2014
bhaliz44:
doesn't seems to be working for me sad
Note: ur data connection still needs to be on for the game to work....for the renaming stuff, try taking it out of the folder b4 renaming or just copy it to another folder and rename it...
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by jreyez(m): 7:22am On Nov 15, 2014
Seyilome:
jreyez pls if phone is 4.4 and applications cant be moved to sd card,can i apply the above method?

Yes.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by coolshegs10(m): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
jreyez:

If your phone is rooted, kindly go to Google store and download this app 'link2sd' launch the app then start moving all your apps to SD card... After that try installing it again.

pls my playstore is very slow,I've never downloaded any tin from it,abeg wat can I do?
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by jreyez(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
coolshegs10:

pls my playstore is very slow,I've never downloaded any tin from it,abeg wat can I do?

Check your apn settings, clear the port and port server... That's if there's any... But make sure your phone is on 3gonly.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nuelski10: 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
gangster vegas,real boxing,dungeon hunter(no new games)

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by ceebeth7(m): 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME WITH TITANIUM PRO APK . I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY APPLICATIONS AFTER I UPGRADED, THE FORMER TITANIUM APK COULD NOT LOAD ANY OF MY APPS I BACKED UP, SAYING I HAVE CHANGED MY ANDROID ID BUT I CAN ONLY DO THAT WITH TITANIUM PRO. SO I NEED ALL MY APPS BACK, HELP. THANKS.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Anthony3850(m): 3:23am On Nov 18, 2014
jreyez:

Nwanne ke ife e mean? cheesy
bros hapuzia d tin

1 Like

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by winzy(m): 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
please help me... i have fifa 2014 and gta, i have installed the apk
files of both of em, i now copied the obb file to Android : obb: and i
placed each obb in their respective folders still the games no gree
play... telling about downloading additional information.... pls what
am i to do?
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by lycann(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
Pls I need link for nova 3 Patch107 OBB patch files
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by RotrEmmanuel: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
jreyez:

Framaroot should do the job.
OK thanks
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by gregswagzz(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2014
pls folks my gangster vegas refuse to work dunno why ...d apk is version 1.6.1c and have downloaded d data wif d patch...usr frredom to by bypass license but its still writes "unfortunately stopped"
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nuelski10: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
gregswagzz:
pls folks my gangster vegas refuse to work dunno why ...d apk is version 1.6.1c and have downloaded d data wif d patch...usr frredom to by bypass license but its still writes "unfortunately stopped"
it will clear the obb file on first installation after it deletes the file move d obb file to obb folder
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Oluwaaboiy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
Please how do I root my techno p6, framaroot didn't work on it as well as towelroot too, who knows another way with using a computer.. Thanks
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Oluwaaboiy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
Sorry without using a computer. I need sure help please
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by gregswagzz(m): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2014
nuelski10:
it will clear the obb file on first installation after it deletes the file move d obb file to obb folder
bro i no uderstand u well... waht files am i to delete and.move
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by gregswagzz(m): 7:55am On Nov 20, 2014
even if i move all d obb file away from d folder and open d apk it still writes game successfully dow loaded press to play then it crashes. ... . GANGSTER VEGAS
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nuelski10: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
gregswagzz:
even if i move all d obb file away from d folder and open d apk it still writes game successfully dow loaded press to play then it crashes. ... . GANGSTER VEGAS
install the apk over the old one and put the obb file in the right folder

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by damilonya(m): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Pls Forum, I have tried several root apps to root my Innjoo T1 phone without success, any help will be appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (219) (Reply)

Waptrick Free Music Download Music, Music Lyrics, Games, Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.