Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** - Phone/Internet Market (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** (314416 Views)

2 WEEKS OLD GOINEE ELIFE E3 For Sale, LOADED With Hd Games (sold) / Gionee Elife E3 For 34.5k,gionee G2 For 32k And Get 5 HD Games For Free!!! / Blackberry Bold 9650 (bold 3) With The Next Generation Blackberry 6 Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Seth250(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Completed the event a while ago...was unstoppable in the match...was planning to upload it afta i had reached level 40, but anyhow...

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Chikago(m): 10:25am On Feb 06, 2015
Seth250:
Maybe for those games, but it has worked for abt 65% of the games i've tried..

Does freedom work on clash of clans?
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2015
@Seth it is done.... I have unlocked the machines last night.... I have officially left the RED-34 for you..... And I've moved on to the greater things cool

My primary machine is now the KRUBE ✔

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 10:45am On Feb 06, 2015
Very tough match I played last night.... We were just killing ourselves..... Both teams were tied at 48 and we entered overtime..... After overtime we were tied at 50.... Then we entered sudden death..... In the end we were victorious ✔✔✔

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 10:46am On Feb 06, 2015
Lé promotion ✔

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Seth250(m): 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chikago:

Does freedom work on clash of clans?
No idea, y dont u try it...
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Seth250(m): 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
nani667:
@Seth it is done.... I have unlocked the machines last night.... I have officially left the RED-34 for you..... And I've moved on to the greater things cool

My primary machine is now the KRUBE ✔
Enjoy ur new machine bro, but i aint gonna leave the RED anytime soon.. wink
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
Seth250:
Enjoy ur new machine bro, but i aint gonna leave the RED anytime soon.. wink

The red is okay... But I prefer my new machine cos it has a very high rate of Fire compared to the RED.... so ending enemies is much quicker cool

The squad you're currently in on MC5 were you the one that created it....?
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lé promotion ✔

1 Share

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Seth250(m): 6:41am On Feb 07, 2015
nani667:

The red is okay... But I prefer my new machine cos it has a very high rate of Fire compared to the RED.... so ending enemies is much quicker cool

The squad you're currently in on MC5 were you the one that created it....?
No, was trying to join ur squad but i couldnt find it....so, i just joined that squad instead...
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 8:18am On Feb 07, 2015
Seth250:
No, was trying to join ur squad but i couldnt find it....so, i just joined that squad instead...

My squad is not difficult to find.... About 3 people from Nairaland have joined.... Just search for A.S.S.A.S.S.I.N

And join.... After you join I'll be able to add you as a friend.... After I add you as a friend you can return to your previous squad if you want.... After you're on my friend's list I can be joining you in matches ✔
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Seth250(m): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
nani667:

My squad is not difficult to find.... About 3 people from Nairaland have joined.... Just search for A.S.S.A.S.S.I.N

And join.... After you join I'll be able to add you as a friend.... After I add you as a friend you can return to your previous squad if you want.... After you're on my friend's list I can be joining you in matches ✔
Ok...will look it up...
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Seth250(m): 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
Now part of d A.S.S.A.S.S.I.N group, loving ur game NANI...
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Chikago(m): 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
Pls who has played Game of thrones here? If you have,how did you get all the episodes without paying $20? Really love the game and would like to continue playing Episode 2-6.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by drajjay: 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Chikago:
Pls who has played Game of thrones here? If you have,how did you get all the episodes without paying $20? Really love the game and would like to continue playing Episode 2-6.
pls whr did you download it from?
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
Event completed ✔

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:04am On Feb 09, 2015
nani667:
Event completed ✔

How do you save your progress ? incase a new update comes out ..
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Psychodavidovic:

How do you save your progress ? incase a new update comes out ..

Basically I think your progress is synchronized with your username.... Or if you purchased the game legally from Playstore your progress is synchronized with your Google account.....

In my case I didn't purchase mine from Playstore, so I just backup the progress data.... So anytime I wanna change phones or flash ROMs or even update, I just restore the data and everything returns to as it was
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Psychodavidovic(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
nani667:

Basically I think your progress is synchronized with your username.... Or if you purchased the game legally from Playstore your progress is synchronized with your Google account.....

In my case I didn't purchase mine from Playstore, so I just backup the progress data.... So anytime I wanna change phones or flash ROMs or even update, I just restore the data and everything returns to as it was

How do you back up your progress data ?
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Psychodavidovic:

How do you back up your progress data ?

Titanium Backup ✔

1 Like

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by hariorh: 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Chikago:

The game has only two episodes so far. [Episode 1 & 2]

Downloaded cracked version from torrent
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Psychodavidovic(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
nani667:

Titanium Backup ✔

Alright ..
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Seth250(m): 6:22am On Feb 10, 2015
Haven't been able to join the fun with u nani for 2 days now..will join u tonight...
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
Seth250:
Haven't been able to join the fun with u nani for 2 days now..will join u tonight...

Yeah... Wasn't able to join in the action yesterday myself cos I was trying out a new ROM.... But I shall be online tonight ✔
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Chikago(m): 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
drajjay:
pls whr did you download it from?

andropalace.net

1 Like

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
Event Completed ✔

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
Multi-player action.... New Machine unlocked ✔

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
Promotion ✔

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by jreyez(m): 6:42am On Feb 15, 2015
As una dey download games, make una use style download this my freestyle http://www.datafilehost.com/d/03877ef7
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by AmazingZeus(m): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
jreyez:
As una dey download games, make una use style download this my freestyle http://www.datafilehost.com/d/a7cd9f71
is been long I saw that name on this thread

1 Like

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by jreyez(m): 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
AmazingZeus:
is been long I saw that name on this thread

Av been busy lol.... What's good man.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by AmazingZeus(m): 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
jreyez:

Av been busy lol.... What's good man.
no worries,man gat to hustle to feed and maintain himself,am good and you

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (219) (Reply)

Waptrick Free Music Download Music, Music Lyrics, Games, Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.