Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Thorough List Of Countries That Allows You To Work With A Student Visa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thorough List Of Countries That Allows You To Work With A Student Visa (1251 Views)

What You Need To Know About Student Visa / Some Countries That Changed Their Capitals And Reasons For The Change. / Top-ten List Of Countries For Masters In Computer Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thorough List Of Countries That Allows You To Work With A Student Visa by francababy(f): 9:40am On Jul 27, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,

I got a detailed report from a friend who works at a foreign consulate office in Europe. I got it free and I wish to share it for free too. The report is the result of a thorough research conducted by immigration consultants in the Netherlands. You will get to know the countries that allows you to work while on study and which do not. This report will assist you in making your decision when choosing where to study abroad. You need to keep this report with you. You can print it and use as a reference. It will save you time and money. You will be well informed and you will not be cheated anymore by those study abroad agencies all over Nigeria that dishes out wrong information.

I have attached the report to this post. Please see it below.

NOTE FOR MODS: This should be taken to the front page to allow more Nigerians access this quality information. I noticed that in the last few days, most of the posts on the front page are bad news (deaths, kidnappings, strikes, etc). Let's have more good news and informative posts on the front page. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Thorough List Of Countries That Allows You To Work With A Student Visa by francababy(f): 10:20am On Jul 27, 2013
After getting this report and you find it useful, don't forget to tell me thank you. Just reply and say thanks. Don't be stingy with these powerful words.
Re: Thorough List Of Countries That Allows You To Work With A Student Visa by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2013
Thanks a million time
Re: Thorough List Of Countries That Allows You To Work With A Student Visa by francababy(f): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2013
torres2: Thanks a million time
u're welcome
Re: Thorough List Of Countries That Allows You To Work With A Student Visa by francababy(f): 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
let me hear your responses to these countries. Which will you want to study?
Re: Thorough List Of Countries That Allows You To Work With A Student Visa by easyz(m): 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
See u. U dey beg for thanks grin
Sha u go use am take collect moni for bank ni undecided
Re: Thorough List Of Countries That Allows You To Work With A Student Visa by spartanian(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
thank you
Re: Thorough List Of Countries That Allows You To Work With A Student Visa by francababy(f): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2013
spartanian: thank you

You are welcome. When I have more information, I will share it here.
Re: Thorough List Of Countries That Allows You To Work With A Student Visa by francababy(f): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Forget Media Reports, No Progress On Discussions With FG / ASUU President Live Now On ITV Channel 114 On Startimes / “God Punish ASUU & FG!”: See The Top Ten Tweets About ASUU Postponement Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.