Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

SHOCKING: Headless Cock Walking Along The Streets (PHOTO) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / SHOCKING: Headless Cock Walking Along The Streets (PHOTO) (794 Views)

Northerners Throw Children On The Streets - Patience Jonathan / Man With A Very Big Cock / A Little Girl Was Walking Along A Beach In California: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Headless Cock Walking Along The Streets (PHOTO) by Blitz4real(m): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2013
The people of Kware area of Ongata Rongai in Kajiado, Kenya were in shock when they saw a headless cock in their environment.
The headless cock was like a shock of their life when the resident saw it .
"I spotted the white polythene paper in the morning but I did not open it because I thought it was waste dumped along the road," Rachel said.
"At first we were afraid to check but we opted to do so when another neighbour dared to open and find out what it was," she said.
Many residents ran for dear life when a cock without a head emerged from the polythene paper and walked freely along the road.
Another dead and rotten cock which was black in colour was left in the polythene paper.
See photo below...

Re: SHOCKING: Headless Cock Walking Along The Streets (PHOTO) by NollyScoop: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2013
How are you doing today? Pls like our facebook page www.facebook.com/NollyScoop or follow us on twitter @NollyScoop Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Your Mama Jokes / About Caro / mango park on facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.