Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Can I Be A Freestyle Christian And Still Make Heaven?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Be A Freestyle Christian And Still Make Heaven?? (559 Views)

"666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) / Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Be A Freestyle Christian And Still Make Heaven?? by lawizle(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2013
Good morning peeps..hope y'all enjoying yur weekend...
Well a question has always been bothering my mind if I can be a "freestyle" Christian and still make heaven..freestyle in d sense dat I can do wateva any oda bad guy does like lying,fornication,stealing etc..

I find out that I have 2moods: good boy & bad boy mood..wenever am in good boy mood things don't go too smoothly btw me and ppl but I feel @ peace @times den wen I sin I feel so condemned that I get depressed...I also find out that my expenses increase wen am in gud boy mood cos I bliv God got my back but most times I always get dissappointed...in my sec school wen I wasn't dis spirikoko I was d best in my class..but on campus wen ds gud boy tin started I was just average...

On d contrary wen am in bad boy mood I also av friends..am usually smarter with money cos I av no church to go to,no offerings,no tithe,and I no dey send anybody money,so my money is saved..I also don't waste my money anyhow cos I bliv derez no God anywhere dat got my back..during ds time I also tend to have female friends who will do me for free unlike wen in my good boy mood wen am so dull dat no girl wanna do me at the end of d day agro go finish me I will have to go knack ashewo to survive..I remember a nyt in my bad boy mood wen a girl dat came to crash @ my place with her friend and anoda guy curled to my side and we kissed and smooched till d break of dawn..only for me to lose d main Congo d next day wen I started having mixed feeling(holy+evil)..av lost so many free Congo to dat behaviour at the end of d day I would still pay ashewo for sex wen agro don build mansion for my body..I almost lost a job interview if I had not stood my ground and lied @dat point in time..infact I've lost a job for telling d truth..av been punished severely and permanently hated by some powerful ppl in my profession for telling d truth..

I really have d tendency to be a saint and to also be a devil...I wanna enjoy d good things of life like girls,wild party,drinking,smoking,having mansions,exotic cars,fresh clothes,latest gadgets etc which I know I can get if I put my mind to it..I even plan building a strip club but my only scare to all ds is I might not make heaven.

I know a lotta Christian folks would come up here and say its d price to pay for making heaven...but I'm trying to believe dat believing Jesus as yur Lord and saviour is enough..I think once I accept Jesus as lord and saviour my name is in d book of life and its only wen I deny Christ with my mouth dat I can be damned. So I wanna ask ds question again:

Can I be a freestyle Christian and still make heaven
Re: Can I Be A Freestyle Christian And Still Make Heaven?? by lawizle(m): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
Please don't just view and walk away..I need yur honest response people...
Re: Can I Be A Freestyle Christian And Still Make Heaven?? by lawizle(m): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
Men I guess ds is a tough one for ppl to comment on...kai no comment since morning..and ds is a life changing topic!
Re: Can I Be A Freestyle Christian And Still Make Heaven?? by lawizle(m): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ppl yur opinion counts a great deal oh..
Re: Can I Be A Freestyle Christian And Still Make Heaven?? by tpia5: 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
its your decision bro.

do you want people to beg you to be a christian?

certainly not going to happen from my end, as it is, i think there are too many benchwarmers and deceivers in churches self.

i'm sure you own a bible.

read it.
Re: Can I Be A Freestyle Christian And Still Make Heaven?? by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 28, 2013
Lmao!!..@OP.........hehehe.....'freestyle xtian'.......think i'm gonna try this....lol
Re: Can I Be A Freestyle Christian And Still Make Heaven?? by holypower(m): 2:27am On Jul 29, 2013
sorry dear....you cant serve two masters at a time. Serving the devil and GOD is wrong and that cant be possible. In making Heaven...GODs word says "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God." (Galatians 5:19-21).

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take Fasting And Prayers To Work? / Does Singing In One Language In Church A Part Of Tribalism? / Devil = Confusion. Nairaland = Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.