Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Pyrrhic Tale (A Tale War ) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pyrrhic Tale (A Tale War ) (540 Views)

A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. / Ade's Chronicle: A Tale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pyrrhic Tale (A Tale War ) by sirhamilton(m): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
PROLOGUE:
PROLOGUE: To the old wise men of kroon island am a hero, in the sights of my comrade, a legend and amongst the young and the unborn i will forever remain a legend, there has already been rumours that am a god.
What they' d never realise is i would trade all these if it would reinstate me back to previous existence of being just an everyday kroonite soldier.
i knew i had nothing to leave for anymore, so when i threw myself into the savage horde of lazrinkin armies with nothing but jubi and a fury the whole of highlands have never experienced not since the time of the great highlland battle. I didn't intend slaying scores of lazrinkes and the dreaded lazrinkes warlord lazmigen. I actually went out there to die
Re: Pyrrhic Tale (A Tale War ) by sirhamilton(m): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
hello folks . Would you be nice enough to read the prologue of my book and tell me what you think . Should i reel out the rest of it? i' d welcome constructive criticisms . Thanks
Re: Pyrrhic Tale (A Tale War ) by sirhamilton(m): 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
My name is Taegian Swan. The last of my kind in the Swan bloodline. I am of the island of kroon . I come from a family of soldiers so it came as a surprise when at a point in my early life i realised i had no taste for life as a soldier. But then my taste and wishes were irrelevant. By law every Kroonite male was prised away from his family at a age of 10 and taken to the dead mountains. A place where numerous kroonite young boys went to and few came back alive as men the rest dead and buried in shallow graves in the cold snowy mountains or maybe maimed for life. Many a mother have wished they would never bear a make child. But it seemed the highland gods were bent on not fulfilling these wishes . Nine out of twelve kroon women would end up bearing male children.
Hating the army as much as i did helped me convert this hatred into sheer determination , ambition and an unflinching loyalty. For years the whole of high land has been at was with the lazrinkes . A war whose inferno has raged from the begining of time. Little did i know i'd be the one who would single handedly end this battle.
This where my story begins. A tale of war love and despair

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Needed: Pillow Book Of Fables / A Chat With Nature / Opportunity For Writters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.