Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Design Of Logo And 4 Colour Label For Food Company Required - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Design Of Logo And 4 Colour Label For Food Company Required (1458 Views)

There's a new KING of LOGO designing in Town! / 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice / Services Of Logo/banner Designer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Design Of Logo And 4 Colour Label For Food Company Required by becky52: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
I am starting a food company in Nigeria and would like a logo to be designed, by a Nigerian, for Nigerians.
Is there a graphics/ art association where I can approach some of their members in Nigeria to design the logo? An extremely high standard of design will be required for the brand.
The budget for design is 50,000Naira.
Re: Design Of Logo And 4 Colour Label For Food Company Required by SimonPeters: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2013

Re: Design Of Logo And 4 Colour Label For Food Company Required by spywareczar(m): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2013
Am at your service mam, you reach me via my contact details so W̶̲̥̅̊ǝ̩̥ can proceed from there. Thanks
Email: spywareczar@gmail.com
Phone No: 08176022188
BBM: 22FC6412

Here's a link to my portfolio, posted few of my works there, will update it today with my recent design works www.spywaregraphix..com
Re: Design Of Logo And 4 Colour Label For Food Company Required by qeemus: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2013
I CAN SURELY DO THAT FOR YOU.I'M SURE I'LL EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATION.
becky52: I am starting a food company in Nigeria and would like a logo to be designed, by a Nigerian, for Nigerians.
Is there a graphics/ art association where I can approach some of their members in Nigeria to design the logo? An extremely high standard of design will be required for the brand.
QEEMUS@GMAIL.COM
Re: Design Of Logo And 4 Colour Label For Food Company Required by NBasil(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2013
Re: Design Of Logo And 4 Colour Label For Food Company Required by bphat234: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2013
well this is my email bphat234@gmail.com you can send me a mail so that i can send you a logo design questionnaire and we can start up from there
Re: Design Of Logo And 4 Colour Label For Food Company Required by astralgirl: 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
I'm Trilma a professional logo and graphic designer. I can deliver the logo in 24 hours.

email: admin(@)bleepingtech(dot)com

portfolio:
http://bleepingtech.imgur.com

Price for basic package: $35.99 (we have other packages as well)

Features of basic package
• 2 concepts
• Unlimited revisions
• Free source file
• Multiple formats
• High Quality
• Print Ready

becky52: I am starting a food company in Nigeria and would like a logo to be designed, by a Nigerian, for Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Graphics Designer Wanted Urgently For Employment. / Nairaland Portfolio For Business Card Designers / Unbelievable, Wonders Of Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.