Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Free Mb From Mtn To Tecno Android Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Mb From Mtn To Tecno Android Users (12432 Views)

Etisalat Free MB Code / The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Mb From Mtn To Tecno Android Users by lawrenceunaa: 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
As tecno android re taking their stand in the nigerian market and also considering the rate of data consumption by android users. Mtn has giving some sign of relief to tecno android users by giving out free mb daily to her subscribers nation wide. To participate just get ur tecno phone and text 'tecno' to 131. You will get a notification sms indicating if or if not u re legible(a tecno android user or not) enjoy!hit the like button if it works for u.
Re: Free Mb From Mtn To Tecno Android Users by austinsmat(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
Is not recognizing my p3 (sorry u are not legible to participate in this offer to participate buy MTN tecno phone ) this offer is only made for those that buy tecno phone from MTN outlet,that is lock to sim one
Re: Free Mb From Mtn To Tecno Android Users by lawrenceunaa: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
austinsmat: Is not recognizing my p3 (sorry u are not legible to participate in this offer to participate buy MTN tecno phone ) this offer is only made for those that buy tecno phone from MTN outlet,that is lock to sim one
i didnt buy mind 4rm mtn
Re: Free Mb From Mtn To Tecno Android Users by wezzyjasified(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
Pls help a broda.i restored my fone(tecno q1) n since den been writing invalid imei n all sort of problems.nt to mentiomm my whatsapp writing"alert tablet nt available"or sometin like dat.pls help
Re: Free Mb From Mtn To Tecno Android Users by lawrenceunaa: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
wezzy_jasified: Pls help a broda.i restored my fone(tecno q1) n since den been writing invalid imei n all sort of problems.nt to mentiomm my whatsapp writing"alert tablet nt available"or sometin like dat.pls help
wezzy_jasified: Pls help a broda.i restored my fone(tecno q1) n since den been writing invalid imei n all sort of problems.nt to mentiomm my whatsapp writing"alert tablet nt available"or sometin like dat.pls help
did u back up ur files if not re-restore ur phone n try downloading the whatsapp again
Re: Free Mb From Mtn To Tecno Android Users by ibietela2(m): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
Its for L3 users

1 Like

Re: Free Mb From Mtn To Tecno Android Users by sonyjacobs(m): 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
how many gig are they giving undecided

1 Like

Re: Free Mb From Mtn To Tecno Android Users by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
lawrenceunaa: As tecno android re taking their stand in the nigerian market and also considering the rate of data consumption by android users. Mtn has giving some sign of relief to tecno android users by giving out free mb daily to her subscribers nation wide. To participate just get ur tecno phone and text 'tecno' to 131. You will get a notification sms indicating if or if not u re legible(a tecno android user or not) enjoy!hit the like button if it works for u.
2mb daily. It aint gonna solve any of ur problemz.

(1) (Reply)

Glo BIS Now #1000!!! / Mtn Sim Not Browsing Please Help / 5 Effective Ways To Break Your Phone Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.