Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,079 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Is Nairaland A Godly Site? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Nairaland A Godly Site? (1734 Views)

How Do We Handle Sexual Urge In A Godly Relationship? / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is Nairaland A Godly Site? by otokx(m): 10:05am On Mar 29, 2009
it sure is.
Re: Is Nairaland A Godly Site? by topup: 2:33am On Mar 30, 2009
No, I don't think Nairaland is a Godly site, but because it openly welcomes all sorts of people and their accompanying expressions. For it to be Godly, its rules would have to not only restrict explicit behaviour, but would also have to condemn a lot of other things that take away from the freedom of speech and expression associated with forums.

I think we risk creating bigger problems if we force people to have to hide these sides of themselves. Yes it's a sin to even think certain things, but in the human look at things, thinking it and expressing it online is much less worse than expressing it physically.

I understand that as Christians we want to be in environments where we are not influenced, but we probably should work harder on how we deal with these 'worldly' things because as soon as we switch off the computer and step outside that door, switch on the tv or interact with the rest of the world, we're exposed to these things whether we like it or not sad

Re: Is Nairaland A Godly Site? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2009
grin grin grin You are a Funny Guy
jamace:

Sista, leave Nairaland for me.

All the yansh wey dey waka almost naked for your street you never see them to criticize? Stop worrying about photocopy yansh, go fight the original wey dey your street. You hear me? Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities: 2nd September 2008 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Light From Darkness / what

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.