Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Face The Fact On Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face The Fact On Orji Kalu (531 Views)

NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians / Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters / Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

Face The Fact On Orji Kalu by patrikobi: 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
FACE THE FACT
By Hendrix Obi
Are we to say former governor of Abia state ,Orji Uzor Kalu knew what the people needed and he had the people at heart? The answer to that is ''NO''. Why has OUK started orchestrating a bogus good will speeches at various functions ? We have not forgotten that in his 8 years in the office ,OUK used state fund to establish slok airline,ship companies and enrich himself the more and cared less for the poor people of Abia state. But what remained assured is that prosperity will not exonerate nor forgive him;he grovel at the feet of the huge task,handed down to him as a governor .He did not possess answers to the problems encompassing people entrusted into his hands.He is a total FAILURE.OUK focused on personal interest by employing constricted and artful leadership styles and made no difference. T.A has been better than him ,gong forward and in all measures,so we hate hearing the issue of ORJI UZOR KALU. OUK never transmitted transformation through democratically organized process.Propaganda has eating deep into the system ORJI UZOR KALU,and hearing him come out to speak about Ndi Igbo makes me think he is just mocking the entire Igbo community. If good leadership must emerge, there should be a serious consideration to avoid a self-serving biased attitude when the people of Abia state is constantly faced with a serious challenge for survival. What OUK lacks is the true vocation of ideology. Despite posing as Controversial figurehead in Nigeria polity,OUK is never a man to be reckon with in Abia state because he did nothing which we may fall back at and remember him for good.He is an out-and-out failure in Abia state

Re: Face The Fact On Orji Kalu by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
I met orji uzor kalu former governor of Abia state atleast three times before he became the governor of Abia stae and i knew he was a billionaire before joining politics.

I think you should change tactics. This falsehood no gel at all. Whats wrong if OUK was bad and decide to change? He is not like you, unrepentant old bigot. Lets be honest to ourselves.
Re: Face The Fact On Orji Kalu by Mepounds(m): 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
Whether you like it or not,Abians felt the dividends of democracy durhng OUK tenure.T.A Orji reminds the worst that has happened to Abia.
Re: Face The Fact On Orji Kalu by patrikobi: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
@Mepounds,highlight the few dividends of democracy u felt during ORJI UZOR KALU's time as a governor,let us analyze them now...i hate sentiment
Re: Face The Fact On Orji Kalu by remarkD(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2013
T.A. is doing the same thing OUK did - using the "poor Abians"' money to enrich himself....
a man that his first achievement as governor (from jail) was to buy up a whole block of streets and the houses on them for extremely exorbitant prices
who knows by now if he hasn't fenced off the whole stretch of Ikot-ekpene road from Ibeku high school to the junction, across Aba road and up Bende road to god-knows-where his greed will stop...

patrikobi: @Mepounds,highlight the few dividends of democracy u felt during ORJI UZOR KALU's time as a governor,let us analyze them now...i hate sentiment
Re: Face The Fact On Orji Kalu by samuelkaykay(m): 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
Orji uzor though rich before he became Gov,he was a HOLY CRIMINAL,my grandmum worked closely with him,if i reveal secrets here Nairaland will explode.i still prefer him to TA.That TA his mumu no get part2.

Kano Blast: JTF, Ohanaeze Hospital Disagree On Casualties / Eko Electricity Company Targets 20-hour Power Supply Daily / Gej Seek Funding From Islamic Bank!!!