Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Say No To Child Abuse, Say No To Child Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Say No To Child Abuse, Say No To Child Marriage (1378 Views)

(Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? / 'My Thoughts On Child Marriage' - Peregrino Brimah (Dr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Child Abuse, Say No To Child Marriage by Asfcomedyunit(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
"Educate a man and you educate an individual, educate a woman and you educate a family."
Have been sick for some days now and didnt feel like writing but I must voice my opinion!
For so many days I have been wondering when all the 150 Million problems of Nigeria would be solved... Then like a scene in Nollywood movie.... Some Selfish, idiotic egocentric, quasi-human, old pedophiles who call themselves
SENATORS choose to solve a problem... Ooops! I mean increase our problems... YESSS! Those stupid nonentities choose to approve and legalise CHILD MARRIAGE!...
ASUU is on strike, NUPENG on strike, ASUP just suspended strike, the economy is a disaster, unemployment rate is hitting all time high, death is now a visitor we wait for as insecurity lives next door... Those idiots couldnt solve any of those problems but they want to satisfy their phallic rage...by legalising CHILD MARRIAGE... Sounds More like dont educate the girls to me..
For crying out loud, any person below the age of 18 is a child in Nigeria... Why child marriage? Is a girl not a child? Then why treat her like some mistake that must be gotten rid of at a young age?
I SAY NO TO UNDERAGE MARRIAGE! LETS DO SOMETHING RIGHT! FLOOD TWITTER AND FACEBOOK WITH THE FOLLOWING HASHTAGS ‪#TeamNoToUnderageMarriage‬, ‪#PenNotPenis‬, ‪#ChildNotBride

- See more at: http://asfcomedyunit..com/2013/07/say-no-to-child-abuse-say-no-to-child.html#.UfP6sjBBmHN

Re: Say No To Child Abuse, Say No To Child Marriage by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
Na now u dey wake up . When we don close the case finish.

Yarima is going to prison soon.

(1) (Reply)

how does one increase Chances Of Having Twins? / I Need A Wife 24-35yrs / How/where Do I Process A New Birth Certificate To Replace Missing One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.