Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,465 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

What Is The Name Of This Application - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Name Of This Application (814 Views)

This Application Is Used For Getting Nokia Master Code Automatically / Pls Tell Me The Site To Download This Application In My Phone.talk On My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of This Application by fingard02k(m): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
guys plz i need help!

Plz what is the name of the application that could be used to lock these files?? The phone is NOKIA E5

Re: What Is The Name Of This Application by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
Its either ur memory card is damaged or ur phone..... Hard reset ur fone(*#7370#)
and if this reoccurs, i'll advice u format ur memory card or get anoda
Re: What Is The Name Of This Application by fingard02k(m): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
Godvilla: Its either ur memory card is damaged or ur phone..... Hard reset ur fone(*#7370#)

i don't think so bro.. Cus i located d files with x-plore in c:/ .check d pix below.

Re: What Is The Name Of This Application by fingard02k(m): 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
Godvilla: Its either ur memory card is damaged or ur phone..... Hard reset ur fone(*#7370#)

i don't think so bro.. Cus i located d files with x-plore in c:/ .check d pix below.

Re: What Is The Name Of This Application by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
Guy i thought u requested 4 a help?
Dude, u dnt sound like u nid one...
But i'll ignore ur arogance and help u out!!!
HARD RESET UR PHONE AND THOSE FILES WILL DISAPPEAR
Re: What Is The Name Of This Application by fingard02k(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
Godvilla: Guy i thought u requested 4 a help?
Dude, u dnt sound like u nid one...
But i'll ignore ur arogance and help u out!!!
HARD RESET UR PHONE AND THOSE FILES WILL DISAPPEAR

bros abeg make u no vex na..we are not fighting na. Thanks but if i HARD REST it, will my applicatioh (in phone memory) also go??
Re: What Is The Name Of This Application by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
fingard02k:

bros abeg make u no vex na..we are not fighting na. Thanks but if i HARD REST it, will my application (in phone memory) also go??
Yes the'll varnish, so its best u back dem up to ur memory card
Re: What Is The Name Of This Application by fingard02k(m): 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
Godvilla: Yes the'll varnish, so its best u back dem up to ur memory card

i did as you said but guess what?? Those files got transfered from phone memory to memorycard.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Application by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
fingard02k:

i did as you said but guess what?? Those files got transfered from phone memory to memorycard.
which grants u the access to delete dem. So get on with it and delete all.....
Re: What Is The Name Of This Application by fingard02k(m): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2013
Godvilla: which grants u the access to delete dem. So get on with it and delete all.....

thanks sha..i used PC so tidy the stuff..lost alot of files but anyway sha make you take one bottle of ooh mpa for my head. Lolzz
Re: What Is The Name Of This Application by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2013
fingard02k:

thanks sha..i used PC so tidy the stuff..lost alot of files but anyway sha make you take one bottle of ooh mpa for my head. Lolzz
U welcome.......

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Our New 41 Megapixel Camera Phone[photo] / Buy Products At Jumia @ 50% Discount Through A Jumia Sales Consultant / Private Number Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.