Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Do U Know The Song? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do U Know The Song? (657 Views)

Nigerian Artistes Don't Know The Meaning Of Live Performance. / Anybody Remember The Name Of The Song With These Lyrics? / The Song 'igwe' By Midnight Crew. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do U Know The Song? by orekelewaa: 9:12pm On May 27, 2008
There's this song i used to hear on cool fm .Goes 'baby no be today wey you go leave me and walk away girl i want you to stay one more day'. Anyone knows the artiste or song title or both?

(1) (Reply)

Are Rooftop Mc's Cd's Sold In Portharcourt? / Is Hiphop Month Of History What Do You Know About Hiphop Say It Out / Do You Know How To Compose A Song? If No The Solution Is Right Behind You Just

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.