Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

For All Your Events. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / For All Your Events. (504 Views)

Customize Promotional/business Gifts For Your Events / Customised Paper Air Freshener For Your Events @ #100 / Stream Your Events Church Services With Streamhall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For All Your Events. by cityhood: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
hi my fellow nairalanders.
For all your events.we supply catfish both roasted and life once for all your speacial guest at the party..for you pepe fish soup.for the v.i.p

Treatin your guest giving them that special treatment.
Our office is at akure both we cn waybil our fish to you anywere in nigeriaa.
And we also supply eggs in large quantities.for those of you who need it.
Mrs ijimakin .08169446319
As customer satisfaction is our major concernn
You are most welcome.
Re: For All Your Events. by cityhood: 8:30am On Jul 28, 2013
cityhood: hi my fellow nairalanders.
For all your events.we supply catfish both roasted and life once for all your speacial guest at the party..for you pepe fish soup.for the v.i.p

Treatin your guest giving them that special treatment.
Our office is at akure both we cn waybil our fish to you anywere in nigeriaa.
And we also supply eggs in large quantities.for those of you who need it.
Mrs ijimakin .08169446319
As customer satisfaction is our major concernn
You are most welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Event Ushers For You Occasions? / Meet New People And Network Your Various Businesses. / The Key To Health And Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.