Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! (6288 Views)

David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District / I Didn’t Know About Stella’s Tummy Tuck That Turned Tragic – Obasanjo / Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! by mrking3(m): 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
Here's †ђξ Full picture of †ђξ Fish that turned to Human Being in Ibadan!!! Hmmmm!!!

Re: A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! by enyice(m): 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
Now this outrageously funny....
Re: A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! by SenatorJames(m): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hahahahahah! Nigeria & our superstition belief. I tot i read in one news dat dey were unable to take d pix. That all d phones dey were trying 2 use were just puting off automatically including camera. How did they now get d pix. Any way end time as usual. End time writters pls follow. But wait ooo where is d fish now? Waiting for trial?
My judgment: d fish should be release on bail with #100,000 with 2 surety in like sum. Nigeria and her court rullingcheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! by Smooyis(m): 1:58am On Jul 28, 2013
Is it true? If yes OP take to Front Page
Re: A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! by DeHero1: 2:43am On Jul 28, 2013
Since I've never seen a baby octopus b4, what do u think I'll call that? Na fish turn to person. Simple!
Re: A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 28, 2013
Lolz. This pix made its rounds on BBM a few days ago. Obviously, this is photoshop.
Re: A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! by Maxymilliano(m): 5:48am On Jul 28, 2013
But the state Commissioner of Police, Mohammed Ndabawa, on Wednesday while addressing newsmen in his office in Ibadan, said the purported mermaid was a baby octopus, assuring the residents not to panic.

Re: A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! by 3ace(m): 6:15am On Jul 28, 2013
I won't doubt this pix because there are so many mysterious creatures in the ocean yet to be discovered.
Re: A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! by Jakumo(m): 6:38am On Jul 28, 2013
Wonderment. See how as area boys dey run amok over that Wonder Fish.

Iya Eleja, I don tell you before, and I go tell you again.

[size=14pt]Give the Wonder Fish to the Babalawo Union of Ibadan NOW, with IMMEDIATE effect, of you no want to take eye see how as Babalawo dey use dem ancestors punish person. No talk say I no warn you o.[/size]
Re: A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! by Osgilliat(m): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2013
I hardly believe that the ignorance of some folks in ib is still at a high rate at this century. people be awake.

1 Like

Re: A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! by Eragablessen(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2013
oww! my dear Smeagol has been eaten by a fish.
Our precious, they wants it.
Re: A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! by sobastical: 8:33am On Jul 28, 2013
The second pix is an octopus nau
Re: A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! by ednut1(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2013
Education is nt jst attendin secondary or tertiary inst , yeye pple clear photoshop
Re: A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! by SpicyMimi(f): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nigerians are the most gullible people on earth! Oh my! Spits!!!

1 Like

Re: A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! by AdeniyiA(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
SpicyMimi: Nigerians are the most gullible people on earth! Oh my! Spits!!!
Thank God you didnt exempt yourself
Re: A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! by igbokwesampson(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
With no intention to relegate this thread to the dongeon of irrelevancy, This look more to me like a computer graphics work, . Sorry though
Re: A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
Gosh, dat first picture is false, it is obviously doctored and you can even clearly see the fish tail and the attached picture!
The other pictures are obviously octopus!
I have never seen live octopus before, but from what I have seen on NATGEO Wild and others, I will immediatly recognise an octopus if shown one.
Its obvious that majority of Nigerians are illiterates, even those that have been to schools(educated illiterates).
Re: A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
I laughed to crescendo. Photoshop and stupidity are in romance.
Re: A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! by Ruq: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
Pls tell me this quetion is sarcasm ?

Smooyis: Is it true? If yes OP take to Front Page
Re: A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! by AKMoney1(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
[size=15pt]Gbogbo Ejo jije ni ooo but thank God I'm fasting sha grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! by NNMUU(m): 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
This is just too funny.... Are we meant to believe this is real??
Re: A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! by SpicyMimi(f): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

Thank God you didnt exempt yourself
hey u! Park well...nd dont get me strtd with u!
Re: A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! by osazee12(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
Bullshit
Re: A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! by KruggerINC(m): 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
mrking3:
Here's †ђξ Full picture of †ђξ Fish that turned to Human Being in Ibadan!!! Hmmmm!!!

AN INSULT TO OUR INTELLIGENCE[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b] angry
Re: A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! by Nobody: 7:21am On May 08, 2015
this fish go sweet sha

(1) (Reply)

Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 / Buhari Junior Sister Hajiya Rakiya Adamu Will Be Celebrating Her 86 Years / Is Power Supply Improving In Your Neighbourhood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.