Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Nile Ranger Has Own Name Tattooed Into Forehead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nile Ranger Has Own Name Tattooed Into Forehead (2214 Views)

Davido Meets The Fan Who Tattooed His Face On His Body (Photo) / Zack Orji Gets Tattooed On Set (photos) / Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nile Ranger Has Own Name Tattooed Into Forehead by ifihear(m): 12:06am On Jul 28, 2013
Controversial former Newcastle striker Nile Ranger is again in the news after tattooing his surname on his forehead.
It marks another bizarre chapter in a catalogue of off-the-field indiscretions during which time Ranger's football career has hit the skids.
He was heavily criticised for posing with what turned out to be a toy gun in 2011 and then spared jail in October 2012 following an assault.
The former Barnsley man has struggled to find a club since his release by Newcastle in March under a cloud after an accusation of rape that has since become an official police charge.
The 22-year-old - who already has an array of tattoos, including a smiley face inked inside his lower lip - debuted the new art work on his Instagram account.
The picture was accompanied by the tag line: My name ‘RINGS BELLS #POWERFUL #RANGER #INKKING.'

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/nile-ranger-tattoos-own-name-onto-head-132519244.html

I say.....Sheer Madness

Re: Nile Ranger Has Own Name Tattooed Into Forehead by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 28, 2013
Dumb

(1) (Reply)

Davido Has A Word For Forbes (SEE TWEET) / “eedris Abdulkareem Begged To Have Sex With Me” – Cossy Orjiakor / Mariah Carey Leaving Nigeria In Private Jet (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.