Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Beauty - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Beauty (1024 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty by kaybee(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2006
A middle aged woman went to her cosmetic surgeon to see what her options were concerning her rapidly sagging face. "We can give you an old fashioned face-lift, or we can use a new high-tech procedure called the knob."

"What is the knob, doctor?", she asked.

"It is a procedure where we install a knob under the hair on the back of your head. We then connect it to the facial muscles which sag, and when you see new wrinkles and sagging, you just tighten the knob a few turns and your skin is nice and tight again."

"Oh, yes! That is what I would like to have", she replied excitedly. The operation was a complete success and she looked 15 years younger.

As time passed, when she would notice new sagging, she would simply tighten the knob and viola! Her face was beautiful again.

One day about 8 years later she woke up one morning and saw very large bags under her eyes. Alarmed, she called her doctor and reported the bags.

"You had better get right over and let me check this out!" the doctor replied.

After examining her, he said "the bags under your eyes are your breasts."
Re: Beauty by ToyM28(f): 2:47pm On May 26, 2006
SOZ dont get!
Re: Beauty by diddy4(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2006
me too.
Re: Beauty by Proffesor(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2006
didn't get it either.
Re: Beauty by shehun(f): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2009
so dry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!me dnt get it
Re: Beauty by mandiiee(f): 12:11am On Jan 17, 2009
looooooooolll, oh yh, like she has really turned the knob too much, that's y its past her face , well not so funny tho, but nyways ,

(1) (Reply)

A Drunk / How To Stay Young / Chewing Gum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.