Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London - Entertainment (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London (48079 Views)

Sean Tizzle Accused Of Stealing 'perfect Gentleman' Song / World Record Biggest Fish Caught In London Lake [PHOTO] / A Gal Dancing Nak*d At Iyanya Concert In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by amanatulah(f): 5:05am On Jul 30, 2013
She's bore so she need to try new things,period!
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Adamskuty(m): 6:33am On Jul 30, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

i eat nigerian sh!t,i'm forever greatful to u my 9ja master.
that's very good my slave grin it will help reduce the burden on our toilets.

I was told u were showcasing ur stvp!dity in this forum why i was away,i guess generator fumes has eaten almost all ur brain cell,su banku eating warthog faced buff0n,an afterbirth from a bhemian but..t fvck grin

u came here to dine with ur masters grin u got the audacity,u one eyed green nostriled toad,my dog shit is more valuable than any ghanaian in this world,even the english dictionary defined you people as some kind of inferior beings grin

the lord created u and smacked a shovel on ur face,u thief! grin

international laterine of thieves and biycycle riders grin

what a zoo of apes in great disorder grin

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Adamskuty(m): 6:55am On Jul 30, 2013
collynzo2: You couldn't make this shyte up, Gayna imports chewing sticks from Liberia.
Most of Gayna’s daily consumables such as
oranges, onions, tomatoes, plantains,
leaves, tooth picks and cotton buds are all imported from countries like China, Egypt, Niger, Burkina Faso, Cote D’voire and Guinea. What exactly does Gayna even produce?
http://vibeghana.com/2013/07/08/ghanas-latest-imports-sorkodua-oranges-plantain-onion-cotton-buds-et-al/
what a sh!tty state,we need not call that small laterine filled with garbage eating beast a country... Ghanaian women actually look like men,a country with only 2 airports,they importe everything,even toothpick from liberia grin

do u know that so many ghanaian refugees are in liberia up till now grin even liberia

chaaai! Gayna has gone to the dogs

2 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Adamskuty(m): 7:01am On Jul 30, 2013
collynzo2: Nigeria exports goods worth $113 million to Gayna every year, and these are just the registered ones only.
“the bulk of the exported
products were cosmetics, footwear, textiles,
confectionaries, insecticides, plastic (empty bottles),
electric cables, food and beverages, including
noodles.''
www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/e-financing/
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 30, 2013
Adamskuty: that's very good my slave grin it will help reduce the burden on our toilets.

I was told u were showcasing ur stvp!dity in this forum why i was away,i guess generator fumes has eaten almost all ur brain cell,su banku eating warthog faced buff0n,an afterbirth from a bhemian but..t fvck grin

u came here to dine with ur masters grin u got the audacity,u one eyed green nostriled toad,my dog shit is more valuable than any ghanaian in this world,even the english dictionary defined you people as some kind of inferior beings grin

the lord created u and smacked a shovel on ur face,u thief! grin

international laterine of thieves and biycycle riders grin

what a zoo of apes in great disorder grin

That's a village in Ghana yet they are able to afford bike to school. This is the plight of Nigerians. What a shameful country. Poor folks

2 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2013
Adamskuty: we feed those dirty looking banku eating primitives with decomposed brain in their sh!t hole,ghanaians are nigerians house boys and girls in ghana,u need to see the way they worship us grin

they all look strange and disgusting

Nigerians talking about someone looking strange now that's really funny.

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2013
That goat dey paste picture of a Ghanian mayor in Slovenia. Do you know how many Nigerians have been and still are mayors in America and the UK?
This below is a Nigerian Lawmaker (Like MP in d UK) in Poland.

www.afripol.org/archive/item/203-poland-gets-its-first-black-lawmaker-a-nigerian.html

3 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by wckabuoh(m): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2013
Ghanians............If na Nigerian Ghanians for no allow us hear word. Born criminals.
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Adamskuty(m): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2013
Asiwaju9ja: That goat dey paste picture of a Ghanian mayor in Slovenia. Do you know how many Nigerians have been and still are mayors in America and the UK?
This below is a Nigerian Lawmaker (Like MP in d UK) in Poland.

www.afripol.org/archive/item/203-poland-gets-its-first-black-lawmaker-a-nigerian.html
whatelse do u expect from a clueless brain damaged ghanaian monkey in his zoo? grin

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by youngay: 8:17am On Jul 30, 2013
Ghana talking sh*t about Naija? that is dumb cause we are far beta in all level i mean all.

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Adamskuty(m): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2013
collynzo2: Just today, a South African took over from a Nigerian as the head of MTN in Gayna. What happened to Gaynaians? So outside our companies on Gayna we still head other companies in that shît country? Viva the colonization!!!
that's simply because they got banku and tilapia brain grin

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by striker9(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2013
Adamskuty: that's simply because they got banku and tilapia brain grin
what do you expect from someone whose brain is filled with water and liquor.

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2013
undecided cuz of ur new gaynian gf
Okija_juju: I shall refrain from making any comment on this subject.. cool
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Vansnickers: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2013
victoria Gold: are givinga reason why u ugly or what.again u are absolutely wrong just stop giving wrong facts some fews year back like 60 to 70yrs ago some set of HUman still mate with animals and I guess ur country people gaynaian as ur name implies are number one grin

First of all, I'm a Nigerian, you dumb@ss. Secondly, don't reply a comment that was not directed at you, most especially if it's above your Tiny Brain. My comments are not for stupi!d kids like you that have not written Junior WAEC.

"Wrong Facts", LOL! That's an Oxymoron. Facts are never wrong, you Tw@t. If you don't agree with what i posted, post well documented Scientific research that proves me wrong.
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Adamskuty(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2013
collynzo2: What do you expect from a country where teachers can go 3 years without being paid their salaries? What do you expect from a country where ministers go for months without salary? The teachers resort to stealing and the politicians resort to drug -dealing. The dream of every Gaynaian actor or actress is to work with a Nigerian producer, they don't pay them in their country. A Ghanaian actress breaking into Nollywood, is like a Nigerian league player joining an Engish premier league club.
grin gayna is a zoo filled with mad animals,even the zoo keeper (their gay president) is clueless.

A curse zoo

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Adamskuty(m): 8:32am On Jul 30, 2013
collynzo2: The ruling political party in Gayna is a drug cartel. SMDH
www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=216172
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Each time I want to tease our assistant parish priest who is a ghanian I show him posts like this!
Thou he is not happy and evn prays for peace btwn ghanian and nigerian youths especialy on nairaland grin
Adamskuty:

crap! 95% of ghanaian apes trek to school,4% make use of bicycle,and 1% through other means (that's simply because there's no school bus in ur zoo)
i'll post the link soon,my ghanaian black,charcoal,ugly slave

ur zoo is a failure,a disgrace to africa,and it need to be wipe off the surface of this earth,ruling ghana is just like rulinga a single state in nigeria

ghana population 24milliom lagos population-25million.but still yet rich lagosians are more than the whole population of ur zoo,i hope u know that my lazy slave?

Almost every public school in nigeria got a school bus,because it's manufactured locally by innoson.manufactured and not assembled,u'll animals can't even assembly ordinary plastic chairs talkless of assemblying cars talkless of even manufacturing it.... Ur sh!!!t hole is a 100yrs backwards

i laugh at ur country,u guys ve succesfully taken over as number one yahoo yahoo in africa,i hope u know that as well?Ur zoo is dying and you guys need a saviour,day after day,D zoo keeper (ur president) begs n weep to his 9ja masters for help.
We even banned ur airlines 4rm flying into 9ja,but ours fly into ur zoo daily to dump used goods grin
ruling over ghana is just like ruling a single state in nigeria,ur country is curse and y'all need to be wipe off the surface of this earth,i heard that GENERATOR BUSINESS IS NOW TRIVING IN UR ZOO,NICE ONE,I HOPE U VE GOTTEN A NEW GENERATOR,COS D LIGHT SITUATION IN UR ZOO IS GETTING WORST,DAY AFTER DAY.

Even ur fellow animals are running to liberia,they are so many ghanaian refugees in liberia up till now grin even liberia... I weep for ur dustbin sad

i got a question to ask,why are y'all so ugly Even down to the useless movies u guys produce,no sane producer will like to use a ghanaian actor/actress in his movie,instead they go borrow mixed race (untalented) actors/actress from liberia ,is it that no good looking person in that zoo? grin
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Adamskuty(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2013
striker9: don't you know what comes to a ghanian mind when he/she sight a monkey..bloods is thicker than water,bring your nyansh!
grin grin grin
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Adamskuty(m): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2013
Shaw007: Heheh . . They do this shyt everytime . . . From emelia brobbey to National issues!! Really . . . I wonder how Long it took YOUse to pick up some dirt on Us . . . Jobless charcants!!

Websters Advanced Learners dictionary
Charcants: /NOUN/ - coined from the word charcoal, a couple of pitch charcoal resembling africans mostly from Ghana, characterised by Extremely Low iQ and poor vocabulary and construction, feels strongly inferior and insecured to finer breeds from the rest of the whole world!!
Including haiti and somalia!

Synonyms: obnorieties,peedophiles,imbeciles
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Shaw007(m): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2013
Adamskuty: we feed those dirty looking banku eating primitives with decomposed brain in their sh!t hole,ghanaians are nigerians house boys and girls in ghana,u need to see the way they worship us grin

they all look strange and disgusting
are you telling me?? I know jarey!!
And they are here raining piss and shitt!!! . . . I dnt blame them sha!! It's not their fault,if The president were to order all of them to pull businesses from Ghana, then they would av appreciated us and beeged us to return,bloody bastards!!

A country That survives mainly on International Investments . . . With a Huge chunk of them from Nigeria, imagine!!
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by uboma(m): 8:50am On Jul 30, 2013
Ganny 007: No body above mistake.

You call 'stealing' a mistake? You have just proved that you are in the same shoes with her... No wonder the saying, 'birds of the same feathers flock together'...
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Adamskuty(m): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2013
Adamskuty: THE DISGUSTING LATeRINE FILLED WITH SCARY LOOKING PRIMITIVES HAS ONE OF THEIR KIND AMONG US HERE IN OUR BELOVE COUNTRY,I CAME ACROSS THIS ARTICLE ON THE NET.

GHANAIANA JUJU MAN,THE JUJU MASTER OF AFRICA MIGRATED TO OGUN STATE,HE MADE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM HIS JUJU BUSINESS.

http://www.360nobs.com/2m13/07/meet-ghanaian-babalawo-odi-dollars-who-makes-millions-from-juju-photos/

we need to contact our immigration officers so they can deport this animal from our beautiful land angry

very ugly looking crude-oil painted smelling old ape
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2013
Because Italians have Mafia and run all the illegal businesses in d west. You'll now say nothing is good about the Italians? Nigeria! Good people, great Nation. I love being me a Nigerian. Thank God we are not a Ghanians(according to dia illiterate musicians)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? / Forbes 10 Richest Musicians In Africa (Don Jazzy @ No 2) / Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.