Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Operation Islamic Books 4Shared - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Operation Islamic Books 4Shared (2434 Views)

The French Seek Knowledge About Islam From Islamic Books / Islamic Books / Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by autofreak2020(m): 6:10am On Jul 28, 2013
Importance of islamic knowledge in our lives as muslims can never be over emphasized, not only in this month of RAMADAN, even after the holy month. There are many muslims today with no iota of knowledge of basic and fundamental principles of our Deen. Therefore, i challenge all muslims to rise up to the challenge and let read islamic books, not neccessarily written in arabic, let read books that will add value to our lives and reinforce our faith in islam.
Let recommend islamic books to other muslims on this forum and possibly share it via emails, i mean books that you have read and you found it very educating and enlightening.
I want to recommend the following books to you you guys:
(1) Quran the ultimate miracle by Ahmed Deedat
(2) Crucifixion or crucifiction by Ahmed Deedat
(3) Anatomy of the Quran (rejoinder) by Hussani Yusuf Mabera.
(4) The world of the Jinn and Devils by Dr. Umar Sulaiman al-Ashqar.
Any book written by Zaik Naik And Phillips Bilal, these are great islamic scholars of our time. It is my pleasure to send soft copies of some of these books to you guys, all you need is to drop your email and expect it as soon as possible, many email is required so as to send it in bulk.
I call this "OPERATION ISLAMIC BOOKS 4SHARED".
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by maclatunji: 7:04am On Jul 28, 2013
Nice Concept:

1. English translation of the Quran.

2. The Lawful and Prohibited in Islam.

3. Al Kabair: The major sins.

4. Riyad Saliheen.

5. Muwata Imam Malik.

6. An-Nawawi's 40 Hadith.

7. The Spectacles of Death.

8. Closer than a Garment.

9. Fortress of a believer.

The ones I can remember for now.
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by killlie(m): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2013
This is a nice move towards understanding Islam for a beginner like me. May Allah reward and make it an act of Ibadah for you.@Maclatunji and auto freak,I say As-sallam Alaykun Waramotulahi Wabarakatu to you.
Here's my email add: embraceolawale@gmail.com
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by autofreak2020(m): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2013
kill-lie:
This is a nice move towards understanding Islam for a beginner like me. May Allah reward and make it an act of Ibadah for you.@Maclatunji and auto freak,I say As-sallam Alaykun Waramotulahi Wabarakatu to you.
waleykum salam.
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by autofreak2020(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
@kill-lie, gonna send soft copies of one or two of Ahmed Deedat books to you and possibly if i could scan others, the purpose of this thread is to share islamic books among ourselves and remember to share it with others too.
Any interested individual should drop his/her email address to get a copy, Insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by killlie(m): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote author=auto_freak2020]@kill-lie, gonna send soft copies of one or two of Ahmed Deedat books to you and possibly if i could scan others, the purpose of this thread is to share islamic books among ourselves and remember to share it with others too.
Any interested individual should drop his/her email address to get a copy, Insha Allah.[/quote

Jazakunmullahu Khairan (y)
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by autofreak2020(m): 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
@kill-lie, please check your mail.
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by vedaxcool(m): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
Interesting read:

Evolution of fiqh by Abu ameenah bilal Philips
Devil deception by same author
Fundamentals of tauheed by same author

Will post more as. I remember.
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by showietee: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
Jazakallahu aikhran....will also add some soon. My mail-showietee@gmail.com
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by deols(f): 3:14am On Jul 29, 2013
Pls send to me at deols001naija@yahoo.com
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by showietee: 5:11am On Jul 29, 2013
deols: Pls send to me at deols001naija@yahoo.com

Be precise
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by autofreak2020(m): 6:53am On Jul 29, 2013
@showietee and deol, i'm gonna send yours asap. Please do not only read it, try and digest it because it is better for muslims to be armed by knowledge, wisdom and full understanding of our Deen than riffles and IEDs.
SALAM ALEEKUM.
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by showietee: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2013
got the following in pdf file....
1. 33 ways of developing khushoo' in salaah by sheik muhammed salih Al-munajjid.
2. 33 lessons for every muslim compiled by Abdul aziz Al-shomar.
3. 200 Golden Hadith from the messenger of Allah.
4. Books of Eemaan by muhammed Naim Ya-Sin.
5. Books of the end by Al-Hafiz ibn Katheer Dimashqi.
6. Constants of the path of jihad by shaykh Yusuf al'Uyayree(lecture series delivered by imam Anwar al Awlaki).
7. Crucifixion or cruci-fiction by Ahmed Deedat.
8. Da'wah to atheist, deists and agnostics.
9. What every muslim must know about purification by Abdul Rahman Abdul Karim Al-sheha.
10. Hisnul muslim.
11. Life of Muhammad by Hadrat Mirza Bashiruddin Mahmud Ahmad.
12. Stories of the Prophet by Ibn Katheer.
AND MANY MORE
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by deols(f): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
auto_freak2020: @showietee and deol, i'm gonna send yours asap. Please do not only read it, try and digest it because it is better for muslims to be armed by knowledge, wisdom and full understanding of our Deen than riffles and IEDs.
SALAM ALEEKUM.

Wa alaykum salam. I got your message. Thank You.
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by showietee: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
below is some of em

Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by autofreak2020(m): 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
@showietee, may Allah bless you with more knowledge of our Deen.
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by showietee: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
auto_freak2020: @showietee, may Allah bless you with more knowledge of our Deen.

ameen sunmo ameen...And you too brother.....
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by Bsmartt(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2013
This is laudable.i am highly impressed by your wonderful idea.May ALLAH continue to increase you in knowledge...ameen. tijram@gmail.com
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by showietee: 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
auto_freak2020: @showietee and deol, i'm gonna send yours asap. Please do not only read it, try and digest it because it is better for muslims to be armed by knowledge, wisdom and full understanding of our Deen than riffles and IEDs.
SALAM ALEEKUM.

Salam.... Not here yet! .............
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by autofreak2020(m): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2013
@showietee, many of the texts if not all are in your collections, you can help as well in this respect.
@bbsmart, i will send to you asap.
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by showietee: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
auto_freak2020: @showietee, many of the texts if not all are in your collections, you can help as well in this respect.
@bbsmart, i will send to you asap.

Jazakallahu aikhran....
Concerned brothers and sisters should post email address here. If interested.

Got more, whoever is interested should just post title.
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by xyz9ja: 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
You can download a lot of good books @ kalamullah. com.
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by tbaba1234: 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by tbaba1234: 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
IS THE BIBLE GODS WORD?
http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Deedat/Is%20The%20Bible%20Gods%20Word%20%5Bdeedat%5D.pdf

Muhammad the Greatest

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Deedat/Muhammad%20The%20Greatest%5Bdeedat%5D.pdf

MUHAMMAD THE NATURAL SUCCESSOR TO CHRIST

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Deedat/Muhummed%20The%20Natural%20Successor%20To%20Christ%20%5Bdeedat%5D.pdf

THE "GOD" THAT NEVER WAS

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Deedat/THE%20GOD%20THAT%20NEVER%20WAS.PDF

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT MUHAMMAD (PEACE BE UPON HIM) THE PROPHET OF ISLAM
http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Deedat/What%20The%20Bible%20Says%20About%20Muhammad%20%7Bdeedat%7D.pdf

What did_Jesus (Alayhi Salam) really say

http://kalamullah.com/Books/what_did_jesus_really_say.pdf

The True Message of Jesus Christ

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/true_message_of_jesus.pdf
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by autofreak2020(m): 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
@tbaba1234, wallahi, i am really impressed by your islamic books collection, i have 3 of those books in hard copies.
Let keep it up bro.
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by showietee: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
deols: Pls send to me at deols001naija@yahoo.com

Salam aleikum Sister, pls i sent you a book by the title- daily recitations, pls i will be very glad is you can help forward it to our brothers and sisters here, for i see the book very useful...

The book is the translation of the last ten chapters of the holy quran and some frequently used ayat like kursi.... Etc etc

As a beginner, its very good to understand what one says while we pray for with this an opportunity for increase in iman is established. Ihsan is a position we must opt for, but that might be unattainable due to lack of understanding, for this purpose, i beg beginners to try to read the book and make use of it.

May Allah accept our deeds, increase His mercies on us.
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by showietee: 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
more on the list

Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by busar(m): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
@tbaba do you have 'enjoy your life'
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by tbaba1234: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
^ No
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by showietee: 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
found this book to be very educative

“Do not follow the whims of those who have no
knowledge (of Islam).” [Al-Jathiyah 45:18]
The Prophet ! has indicated that a person who imitates a certain people will
be counted (in Islam) as being one of them. Ibn Umar (may Allah be pleased with
them) reported that Allah's Messenger ! said:
“I have been sent, close to the Last Hour, with the
sword (to fight for the truth) - until Allah is worshipped
alone without partners. My sustenance has been allotted
under the shade of my spear. Humility and defeat have
been allocated to whoever strays from my command. And
whoever imitates a people is one of them.” [Recorded by
Abu Dawud and others. Verifies to be authentic by al-Albani (Irwa ulghalil
no. 1269)]

Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by tbaba1234: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
Currently reading books by Dr Jerald Dirks, Former minister (Deacon) of the United Methodist Church. He holds a Master's degree in Divinity from Harvard University

http://www.islamicbulletin.org/services/search_result.aspx?search_key=dirks&button=Go

Just Incredible, In the book, "The Cross & The Crescent: Dialogue between Christianity & Islam".. the guy rips Christianity apart by going deep into the history of the early church. His knowledge is admirable. But then again, he has a masters in divinity. SubhanAllah.. The fact that some of these arguments are not even common in muslim circles shows few muslims are actually that deep in christian studies.. This guy is a asset to the Ummah.

The second book: "Abraham: The Friend of God" Great book... Goes into the history of Abraham and as usual rips apart some part of the biblical narrative with just facts.

Very Academic work, so you might find it boring if you don't like to read.
Re: Operation Islamic Books 4Shared by busar(m): 8:06am On Aug 07, 2013
.^^ The site is great, Most of the Ebooks are really good. Jazaakallahu khayran

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lives Of Religious Minorities In The Islamic Republic Of Iran / Behold The Pope Praying Islamic Way In A Mosque / Is Quran Co-eternal With God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.