Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Now That I've Rooted My Tecno N3 What Next? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Now That I've Rooted My Tecno N3 What Next? (1119 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That I've Rooted My Tecno N3 What Next? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2013
Please i need ur help o this. What are those things rooted phones can do or are enjoying that i need to partake of. Pls ur suggestionz and vivid description will be most welcome.
Re: Now That I've Rooted My Tecno N3 What Next? by Tdunjoye: 11:57am On Jul 28, 2013
wanting to ask similar question. what next after rooting my p3
Re: Now That I've Rooted My Tecno N3 What Next? by donlet(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
how did you root your phone
Re: Now That I've Rooted My Tecno N3 What Next? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
donlet: how did you root your phone
Check for d thrrad:how to root your ñ3 by brainex
Re: Now That I've Rooted My Tecno N3 What Next? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
My n3 screen hardly respond wen chargin was d cause or is it nornal
Re: Now That I've Rooted My Tecno N3 What Next? by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 03, 2013
You guys where misinformed what rooting your android phones mean, just a few apps need root priveledges but apart from that you root your phone to get few system app access to your OS..... AND BY the way this Tecno, Our htc rooting, and clockworkrecovery is just a gate way to take control of the entire phone os but Tecno you are limited........
Re: Now That I've Rooted My Tecno N3 What Next? by psalmdave(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
EMMAUGOH: You guys where misinformed what rooting your android phones mean, just a few apps need root priveledges but apart from that you root your phone to get few system app access to your OS..... AND BY the way this Tecno, Our htc rooting, and clockworkrecovery is just a gate way to take control of the entire phone os but Tecno you are limited........
m also usin tecno n3,after i rooted mine i installed clockworkmod recovery nd custom roms,dis is d 3rd rom m usin nw

(1) (Reply)

How To Resume Download Link On Internet Download Manager / Whatsapp 4 LG Fones / Whatsapp+ Is Gone (I Miss It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.