Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Buy Laptop Solar Charger For #600!! Limited Stock Available - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy Laptop Solar Charger For #600!! Limited Stock Available (442 Views)

Laptop Solar Charger / Laptop Solar Battery Charger / Buy Laptop From Any Usa Online Shop And Pay With Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Laptop Solar Charger For #600!! Limited Stock Available by berryhill: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nairalanders do you know that you can actually buy your own laptop solar charger for #600 ($4)? I discovered this secret when i was browsing online and i decided to order for 10 pieces from the company website just to be sure that the website of the company is not a scam and after 1week i got my package and i sold each one for #3,500 so u can imagine the kind of money you can make if you decide to import the product and sell to make cash..some people have paid over #7,500 to buy their own laptop solar charger but with my ebook i will give you the address and phone number of the company..iit dosen't matter if ur laptop is LG or Acer juust tell them that you want laptop solar charger for dell and they will supply it to you..everybody wants to own a laptop and as long as their is interuptedelectricity power people that have laptop will definately need this product..gprab your own ebook that will supply you with every info that you need for #2,000...for more info call Mayor on 0810-027-1279..,GOD BLESS U ALL!!

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Face Smooth, Shining And Fresh Within 72 Hours With Bioskin / PROMO !!! / Sport News Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.