Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

How To Get Rid Of Arm Fat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Arm Fat (716 Views)

Sure Ways To Get Rid Of That Yellow Teeth / Easy Way Of Getting Rid Of Big Tummy,pot Belly,pot Beer Belly Fast / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Arm Fat by bosco4all: 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
Arm fat is a very general issue, especially for some women after childbirth or after losing some amount of weight. Arm fat is difficult to lose, and dieting alone would not combat arm fat. I have seen several people who lost weight but still had a lot of arm fat. Here are some tips on losing arm fat:
1-Drink lots of water: Water keeps your skin hydrated, keeps you hydrated and increases your metabolism by flushing out toxins from the body. Remember if you exercise then you would definitely need more water for weight loss. Research done found that drinking at least 2 litres of water every day is needed to flush out toxins from the body.
2-Push-ups: Push ups are very great exercises that help you burn your arm fat. They are extremely good for arm fat burning. Alternatively, using your 5 kg dumbbells for the biceps and triceps would also be really helpful.
3-Also your diet needs to be in check. You need a calorie deficit to also help your body burn fat from its fat stores. Your arm fat is also one of the stores.
4-Regular cardio exercise every day for at least 30 minutes per day.
Hope you find this tips okay.

(1) (Reply)

Health Workers Begin Indefinite Strike / Mirror Or Picture Image? / Moringa - The Supernatural Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.