Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Age Vs Mileage - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Age Vs Mileage (592 Views)

How Much Mileage Is Too Much Mileage? / When To Change Your Car Engine Oil: The Mileage Way! / Are High Mileage Cars Really That Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Age Vs Mileage by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
Happy sunday nairalanders...
Thier is this observation i've notice among many potential car buyers and i want to put it up as a question...this may also help to reduce the odometer fraud.
1. Would you buy a newer car with higher mileage or an older car with a lower mileage?
2. Why is a high mileage, bad for a car and what should one look out for when buying such a used car?.
Pls i need ur inputs probably with examples. Thanks
Re: Age Vs Mileage by bigt2(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
I thought age is not a barrier to mileage!!! cool but the mileage is usually tampered with. So its better to take a mechanic with you, or ask for the age!
Re: Age Vs Mileage by bigt2(m): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
I thought age is not a barrier to mileage!!! cool but the mileage is usually tampered with. So its better to take a mechanic with you, or ask for the age not the mile!
A car with a small mileage sometimes can be of more disadvantage than cars with longer mileage! What terrain was the mileage pushed? Nigerian roads

(1) (Reply)

Does Changing Of Timming Belt Affect Fuel Pump / Car Computers / Recall Roundup: Mazda, Nissan, VW Announce Recalls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.