Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Civilian JTF -an Unrefined Crime-fighting Tool Or A Time Bomb ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civilian JTF -an Unrefined Crime-fighting Tool Or A Time Bomb ? (474 Views)

Civilian-JTF Claims Shekau Was Arrested / Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda / Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Civilian JTF -an Unrefined Crime-fighting Tool Or A Time Bomb ? by manuelo130: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
I have watched with amazement the tremendous impact the involvement of the so called civilian JTF has made to the fight against the Boko Haram terrorists and I have been reflecting on adopting this model for all other ethnic nationalities in the fight against crime.

Truth be told, despite the gallantry of the men of the Nigerian army, the sucesses recorded so far including cessation of sunday bombing of churches and other places of worship would have been far-fetched without the cooperation of this local militia.

I salute their courage, patriotism and desire to contribute to the unity of this nation even in the face of huge personal sacrifices (some of them have paid the ultimate price)

This has also enhanced my respect for this section of the country and I want to encourage other ethnic nationalities to borrow a leaf from these "boko haram nemesis"

What do you think guys?
Re: Civilian JTF -an Unrefined Crime-fighting Tool Or A Time Bomb ? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
Well,FTC.

(1) (Reply)

Okotie Triumphs As Court Nullifies INEC Power To De-register Parties / Should We Have God-motherism In Nigerian Politics / Is Anambra Cursed Or Are We The Cause? PDP Guber Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.