Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! (3196 Views)

See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by Lakotai(m): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
Remember that Fela was sent to study medicine in London.

But when the Afrobeat crooner got there he changed his mind. He decided to study music. Note that he didn't change his mind and turned in to a human right activist or that which you have been thinking of him.

He even formed his Koola Lobitos band before he started speaking against the government that he later wanted to join.
Yes at a time he campaigned for president! But he failed and returned to do music which he originally ventured into in the beginning.

What I want you to know is that the insult and all the attacks Fela directed at the Nigerian government then was all part of a stunt to further his musical career.

The FREE e-book "Why You Must Lie To Succeed" is where I will cover more on this subject about the kind of lie Fela is guilty of.

I know that the subject of lie is not a new one to us. But the problem is that some of us are sons and daughters to Reverends, Prophets,
Imams and Bishops
. So we have lie as an obstacle to achieving SUCCESS.

No! It shouldn't be any more. Because even your heroes like Fela, Tupac and the rest didn't just become who they were by completely avoiding lie!

Note: I meant no harm, am a lover of Fela's music and message, but I just want you to know that to succeed he too lied! And that is the fact. I can prove that to you with hundred of examples here
>> https://www.nairaland.com/1380618/why-must-lie-succeed-book#17160819

Ogbeche, this is the link to the free copy of the book you requested for>>
http://www.wymlts.Lakotai.com

Do you agree with me that Fela actually lied his way to stardom? If NO, why
#WymLts

1 Like

Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by bigtt76(f): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
Na you sabi ...mtscheeew #wakapassjoor lying to sell your book too is part of the tactics!

9 Likes

Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by Mogenerous(f): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
^^ abi o

1 Like

Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by Davidbanky(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
grin angry grin grin e can pain sha.....

1 Like

Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by omiobo: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
Op,u don try!

1 Like

Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by Lakotai(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
bigtt76: Na you sabi ...mtscheeew #wakapassjoor lying to sell your book too is part of the tactics!

Bigtt is not what you might think. This subject about our heroes lying to get what they want has been thoroughly researched. With enough illustrations.

I have got prove to back up my claims. Even there are biblical examples like the famous king of Babylon--Nebuchadnezzar too

Besides this is not a matter of selling book. Because the book of course is gonna be free for a long time...

So its a matter of revealing to my fellow innocent citizens that would listen, the tactics great achievers has implemented to get to that place they are. And also to be careful and alert, when we listen to their lies on how they have got what they have now.

1 Like

Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by Lakotai(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
omiobo: Op,u don try!

Thanks OMIOBO

Besides I like your user name lol

You see some times we have to go back to the past and see what really happened!
Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by Lakotai(m): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
Don't forget that in 1969 when Fela went to Los Angeles, he met Sandra Smith, who introduced him to the black power movement.

So when the Baba 70 came back to Nigeria his orientation about life changed!

Just like that. You can imagine, nothing involve? Come on let's be realistic here. If truly he was a born human right activist he could have started fighting for the Nigeria public (as the majority believes) right from home.

Not wait until he traveled to LA to be orientated.

It's very simple to understand...
Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by omiobo: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
Lakotai:

Thanks OMIOBO

Besides I like your user name lol

You see some times we have to go back to the past and see what really happened!
Hmmmm....I say u don try. Well,I'm currently reading a book titled"why you must not lie" I think you should get onegrin

1 Like

Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
Blah the blah the blah.

2 Likes

Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by Lakotai(m): 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
omiobo:
Hmmmm....I say u don try. Well,I'm currently reading a book titled"why you must not lie" I think you should get onegrin

Really?

What a coincidence! I will definitely get the book. Can you place the link here?

Thanks
Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by Lakotai(m): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
philip.adesola:
Blah the blah the blah.

Funny YOU PHILIP...lol

Sorry I make you speechless
But it's not me, is Fela that did (wink*)
Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by Tolexander: 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
I understand your tactic is lying to achieve in life in selling a book.

1 Like

Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by Salmoneus(m): 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
Fela isn't remembered for his morality, the man made good music.
Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by tellwisdom: 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
You are a foolissh boy for saying Fela was lying..For your information. Fela has not told lies before angry
Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by Lakotai(m): 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
Tolexander: I understand your tactic is lying to achieve in life in selling a book.

Tolexander, it's not a matter of selling a book please...

before this book, thousands of authors has lied to us and gain their way to limelight. But still you still read their books and other junks.

Of course. I can compile my findings as a blog post, but how far will it spread and reach the very person I am actually writing the book for. That very person that need a permission to lie or to make great things happen!

Regardless of, if lie is involve or not.

In the first thread I asked you to give me reasons why Fela is not guilty of this lie. But you haven't. Why. Why attacking me instead?

I thought this is a public forum...
Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by Lakotai(m): 12:00am On Jul 29, 2013
tellwisdom: You are a foolissh boy for saying Fela was lying..For your information. Fela has not told lies before angry

Tellwisdon its not like that nah.

Did you read the first thread of this discussion?

I am actually writing this book for people like YOU!

My friend. Don't forget that I too love Fela like you. But I have chose to let you know one thing about the other side of a hero me and you so cherished right from birth.
Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 29, 2013
@OP You have no fucing idea what you are talking about. Ignoramus.
Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by tobechi74: 1:48am On Jul 29, 2013
Fela is alone in the grave, you are disturbing him....if he wakes up and his ghost disturb you, you will run mad

why dont you accuse the living and leave the dead
Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by Lakotai(m): 2:04am On Jul 29, 2013
tobechi74: Fela is alone in the grave, you are disturbing him....if he wakes up and his ghost disturb you, you will run mad

why dont you accuse the living and leave the dead

Hahahahahahahahaha.
Tobechi you are indeed hilarious!

Fela and his story is just an illustration. It's a prove to show those I am writing for that they are not the first to lie to succeed and they won't be the last!

Perhaps Fela's story is just not an illustration. it's a FACT!
It's that just my fellow Nigerian Fela disciples are just scared to admit the truth.
Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 29, 2013
Lakotai: Don't forget that in 1969 when Fela went to Los Angeles, he met Sandra Smith, who introduced him to the black power movement.

Just like that. You can imagine, nothing involve? Come on let's be realistic here. If truly he was a born human right activist he could have started fighting for the Nigeria public (as the majority believes) right from home.

we all know this before. U can only bamboozle people that doesnt know much about Fela with this your BS
everyone knows that he wasnt that involved in politics in his early life

1 Like

Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by biafranqueen: 5:37am On Jul 29, 2013
Good marketing keep it up!
Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by 3ace(m): 5:57am On Jul 29, 2013
Crassus:

we all know this before. U can only bamboozle people that doesnt know much about Fela with this your BS
everyone knows that he wasnt that involved in politics in his early life
Moreover, is there anything wrong if he was not a born human rights activist? People can change at anytime and choose a path they believe in. If he became an activist criticizing Nigerian government after he came back from abroad, that doesn't mean he lied. Why don't you just itemize those things he said that you consider lies against the government for all to see here. Although I agree with you that one can lie to succeed but I don't think this is applicable to Fela. Please, be specific with Fela's lies before we can take you seriously.
Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 29, 2013
Lakotai:

Hahahahahahahahaha.
Tobechi you are indeed hilarious!

Fela and his story is just an illustration. It's a prove to show those I am writing for that they are not the first to lie to succeed and they won't be the last!

Perhaps Fela's story is just not an illustration. it's a FACT!
It's that just my fellow Nigerian Fela disciples are just scared to admit the truth.
ok leave story, we don hear your jist, stick to topic.m.How much be the e book? No lie ooo
Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by Lakotai(m): 6:55am On Jul 29, 2013
biafranqueen: Good marketing keep it up!

Oh! Madam, is that how you see it? Does it means that as a citizen of this great republic, am not qualified enough to point out some issues disturbing us as a Nation?

Deep down in your heart, you know that when you try to talk me down its not a fair play.

But one thing is certain those that want to consider my observations will! Am talking about those that judge Rationally not EMOTIONAL PEASANT!
Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by Lakotai(m): 7:17am On Jul 29, 2013
Ogbeche77: ok leave story, we don hear your jist, stick to topic.m.How much be the e book? No lie ooo

Ogbeche, you should be glad that you find yourself in an era where even the richest informations that caused a fortune to gather is free. Yes that is it.

I HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF SELLING THIS BOOK!

The first thread has a link, that will lead you to where you can get a free copy of the book.
Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by Osgilliat(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2013
Lakotai: Don't forget that in 1969 when Fela went to Los Angeles, he met Sandra Smith, who introduced him to the black power movement.

when he was at home his eyes were still in the bleak. sometimes you think your fathers farm is the best (nigeria) untill you get to another farm dat is best than your fathers farm. when fela got to foreign land he realise that his home were not in order he had a change of mind. he diverted his way. shikena. op you need to read a book titled enternal woes await all liars.
Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by joeace2020(m): 7:31am On Jul 29, 2013
Lyk seriously?? Is this what we should be bothered about at this point in Nigerias existence, are you kidding me? So we are not bogged enough with the distractions on the news, you want to throw in trivial discussions as this and you say its not about marketing ? What do u plan to achieve by pointing out his lies?? Dat he was human afterall and did we actually think him a saint? Ohhh God the devil is distractn d youths of Nigeria, they look but cant see, they search but cant find..... All i see is someone who should have channeled his time writing a book to ignite the fire of revolution and change trying to riddicule a dead man ova 90% of Nigerians will readily skew ur head frm ur body because he said more truths dan any1 today in dat same field he was would even try to do, hell.. Dis kids updere today dnt even care abt d govt n u want to criticize d only human we last remember using his talent to awaken our sensibilities ....may God not allow me argue n die for a trivial issue dat will not change 1 thing even after i have left

1 Like

Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
Mr Man, have a sit. Whatever it is, every1 lies, even your father. So I'm trying to get what your point is, cos I dnt get why u'll be interested in meaningless things such as lying. Have you eaten? Everyday someone on Nairaland raises the bar on irrelevance and sheer thirst for attention, Hoe sit down!
Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by uglybetty: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
why do you trouble the died? what has the living got to do with the dead? Pls leave d lengend alone. peace
Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by Lakotai(m): 7:59am On Jul 31, 2013
How funny. So the dead can not be used as an illustration again?
Re: Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! by Lakotai(m): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
ibot_jaycob: Mr Man, have a sit. Whatever it is, every1 lies, even your father. So I'm trying to get what your point is, cos I dnt get why u'll be interested in meaningless things such as lying. Have you eaten? Everyday someone on Nairaland raises the bar on irrelevance and sheer thirst for attention, Hoe sit down!

Discussing about Fela, is meaningless?
But wait, what is NairaLand all about? Is it a forum for Nigerians like You and I?

(1) (Reply)

Photo: See The Lady With The Biggest Ukwu Ever! You Like? / Lady Gaga Goes Naked On Stage / Power Couple Kate Middleton And Prince William Meet Beyonce And Jay Z (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.