Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

First Step In Investing The Http://www.edirectsms.com Story - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / First Step In Investing The Http://www.edirectsms.com Story (515 Views)

Check This Site U Will Never Regret It Http://www.kayluv.wapbeat.info / New Way Of Making From Domain Names Without A Investing Even 1 Cent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Step In Investing The Http://www.edirectsms.com Story by zurine(f): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
This is the most wonderful time to be alive in a wonderful country like ours. There never been a time most suitable for the accomplishment of ones dreams as it is now. Unfortunately, very few people are able to see the enormous amount of opportunity that surrounds them, rather, most stick their fingers out in the direction of the government as the ultimate cause of their predicament.
well, I've spent quite some time trying to analyze the common denominator between the successful and the failure in life and I've come to the realization that success in life is a predictable phenomenon if you but knew the laws and principles guiding its actualization.
These laws and principles are common place and can be accessed by all who care enough about them and go for them. There is an alarming statistic about the volume of unemployed graduate in our wonderful society and it grieves me to know that amidst the unlimited opportunities for one to rise from the dust and ashes of life to its prime where you have affluence and splendor, there is an army of able bodied youths still wallowing in dejection, penury and the misery of resigning to the squalor of our opportunity-filled society because they know not how to utilize the opportunity that lies underneath the soles of their feet.
the story is told of a young chap by name Oruade Maxwell who rose from the dust and ash heap of life and today he's doing pretty fine running his own company. I ran into an old friend who told me the little i knew about this chap and how he started developing his success principles from his timely discovery of the fact that "if he's got to amount to anything worthwhile in life, it is up to him" this singular discovery of the law of "cause and effect" as he fondly calls it made him to developed his potential to the best of his ability considering the available time he had. He read his way through high school and worked his way through the university paying every dime in terms of fees all by himself.
Today, He is a programmer and has built over four hundred websites including the renowned "premium Bulk SMS Website" (sometime ago they had issues with their hosting server but they are back and doing pretty fine now with guaranteed delivery of Bulk SMS sent and they sell for as low as 80 kobo per sms unit) this is his linkhttp://www.edirectsms.com and they are doing just pretty good in that field. He went on to build other successful businesses which had fetched him profits in millions and he has a great wealth of knowledge and experience to back up his accomplishment. I truly wish that most of our graduating youth would spend quality time digging for knowledge rather than spending countless hours searching for jobs! It will make a whole lot of difference in their lives. Transforming them from job seekers to job givers. You can check his Bulk SMS website on http://www.edirectsms.com

(1) (Reply)

Anyboday Can Create Dot.tk Account To Me / Send And Recieve Emails From Your .com, .ng email adress / Let's Build Progressive Web Apps For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.