Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police (13606 Views)

Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival / Photos Of Today's Rally Against The Unlawful Suspension Of Henry Baro / Gov. Aregbesola Impeachment Rally Take Place Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by kinguwem: 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
The opposition is confused and their leader, Gen. Buhari has lot focus. Buhari failed when he refused to condemn the post-election crisis & when he disappeared during the climax of the terrorist activities of Boko Haram. As far as I'm concerned they are cowards lookings for cheap publicity.
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Kingspin(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
Kamanda: Jonathan should be impeached and prosecuted for all his crimes including-

Malabu Scam

Fuel Subsidy Fraud

Independence Day Bombing and other such bombings

Funding the political Boko Haram

Genocide in Northern Nigeria(Hague Tins)

Looting Bayelsa state

PEJ Money Laundary cover up.

Assasination of General Azazi

Rivers state crisis

Etc. Etc. Etc
Are u from APC
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Kingspin(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
This abokis can not just stop been funny...
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Vansnickers: 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
Jokers.
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by olorunwa04(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dospix: You just didn't make sense...i assume you need some paracetamol.
It seems you are the one who need paracetamol, can you just tell a single tangible thing this present administration has achieved since 2011, I weep for my dear country
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Boboedom: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
Jokers indeed. Impeachment my behind. Let them try now.
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Oguieke(m): 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dospix: You just didn't make sense...i assume you need some paracetamol.
that buhari should leave Jonathan alone, boko boys own never do u, i pity southerners meddling with u. remember the okadigbo time.he thought he was with trust worthy people.
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Oguieke(m): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
Nnanna224: Sharap young lady, watever happened to good upbringing and public decorum amiable my smelly pooooo

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by HOMF: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
buhari is confused nd frustrated, he doesn't knw how get bak to d top nd datz y he wants to destroy d nation. I pity for him nd his supportas for they shall fall into d same pity they've dug....who d cap fit shuld wear it, for nw it Gej cap.
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by eio2013: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2013
Olodo!
Kamanda: Jonathan should be impeached and prosecuted for all his crimes including-

Malabu Scam

Fuel Subsidy Fraud

Independence Day Bombing and other such bombings

Funding the political Boko Haram

Genocide in Northern Nigeria(Hague Tins)

Looting Bayelsa state

PEJ Money Laundary cover up.

Assasination of General Azazi

Rivers state crisis

Etc. Etc. Etc
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by johngreggk: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2013
"Reminded that the Presidency had consistently denied any involvement in the crisis, Yerima said such was already expected.
He said: “Of course, you don’t expect them to admit that they are part of it. They will always claim that they are not part of it."

But you did not provide any evidence to prove they're involved. And you don't seem to be the only people who worked hard to bring the democracy to stay. GEJ is a Nigeria like any other. In fact, this is not making any sence to me.
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by eio2013: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2013
olorunwa04:
It seems you are the one who need paracetamol, can you just tell a single tangible thing this present administration has achieved since 2011, I weep for my dear country
Weep for urself Olodo.
GEJ has done some of the following:
Functional training 4rm lagos 2 kano. What buhari cancelled during his tenure.
Benin-ore road is ok now
2nd niger bridge work in progress
enugu-onitsha expressway, PH-owerri road, onitsha-owerri rd etc in progress
6 more universities work in progress in d 6 regions of d country
serious improvement in agriculture. easy access to fertilizers by farmers
credible election in amabra, edo, ondo......
rehabilitation of our airports
etc etc etc etc
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by capip120(m): 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
And being CLUELESS!

U are an incosequential idiot!!
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by OpeDwarroir: 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
AdviserGeneral:
I JUST DEY LAFF! I STILL DEY LAFF!! I GO CONTINUE DEY LAFF!!![/b]BRAITHWAITH NEE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Back-pedals, To Adopt Ranching To End Herders, Farmers Clashes / Magu Suppressed Cases Against Amosun, Kwankwaso, Says Salami Panel / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.