Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Resturant Where The Waitress Are "Naked" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Resturant Where The Waitress Are "Naked" (3164 Views)

See The Hot Waitress People Scramble To See In Taiwan / Waitress Eats Cockroach Found In Customer's Food To 'prove' That It's Harmless / Justin Bieber Spotted Kissing A Waitress In Las Vegas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resturant Where The Waitress Are "Naked" by Aliozorblog(m): 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
I was going through a daily newsletter i subscribed to and something caught my intrest."naked waitresses", so i decided to post it to my blog @ www.aliozor..com . So i said i should share it with u guys. As for me, its really CRAZZZY!
Re: Resturant Where The Waitress Are "Naked" by goldfish80(m): 7:28am On Jul 29, 2013
Ok MR blogger.I see you have 452 views and no comment yet so lemme patronize you and comment free without charge.But if you want me to Click on your blog you have to pay a token to My FCMB account,deal? undecided
Re: Resturant Where The Waitress Are "Naked" by sauceEEP(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2013
goldfish80: Ok MR blogger.I see you have 452 views and no comment yet so lemme patronize you and comment free without charge.But if you want me to Click on your blog you have to pay a token to My FCMB account,deal? undecided
on point. @ op the chicken brain blogger.
Re: Resturant Where The Waitress Are "Naked" by Aliozorblog(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2013
coolif u ar hating go huge transformer.dats all
Re: Resturant Where The Waitress Are "Naked" by Dovahkiin(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
See Restaurant Where The Waitresses Are Nakéd [PHOTO]
A restaurant must decide what their chest move is after the city banned it from allowing their waitresses to wear body paint while serving food.
After complaints to police about the waitress’ attire (or lack thereof) at Redneck Heaven restaurant, in Texas, the city council voted to change an ordinance so that it’s now illegal for women to cover their br**sts with just body paint.
A woman at Monday night’s council meeting voiced her concerns.
“We’re quite shocked to see these young ladies weren’t dressed,” Catherine Holliday said. “They had very scant bottoms on and their tops were painted. It’s a restaurant that’s between two family restaurants.”
It’s unclear what the so-called “breastaurant’s” reaction will be, but if management wants its waitresses to keep wearing body paint, it’ll have to apply for a Sexually Oriented Business permit.
Posted by aliozor okezie at 07:26

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Ps_H2xExzyw/Uef6reO_xnI/AAAAAAAAAZo/jOHpKIuCJoM/s1600/naked-sushi-girl-221.jpg[/img]

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Resturant Where The Waitress Are "Naked" by Airforce1(m): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dis world don spoil pata pata grin
Re: Resturant Where The Waitress Are "Naked" by Maidoki14(m): 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hmmm.lord have mercy!
Re: Resturant Where The Waitress Are "Naked" by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
Waiter can u get me a slice of br34st meat and some pvssy juice pls, am in a hurry

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh; Braids Or Blond / Charles Novia Names The Best 5 Nollywood Actresses Of 2013 / Funny Messages To Buhari... Rotfl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.