Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion (4585 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics / Toke Makinwa Moves Into New Home, Shows Off Her Door / Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by Kaymisola(f): 12:03am On Jul 29, 2013
Miss Nigeria 2013, Ezinne Anyaoha yesterday moved into her Lekki apartment, where she is expected to stay for the next one year during her reign. See more photos below.http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/photos-miss-nigeria-moves-into-her.html

Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by HezronLorraine(m): 12:25am On Jul 29, 2013
U call that a mansion in Lekki.hell no.its just there I can't shout pass my neighbour apartment.grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by bigt2(m): 12:39am On Jul 29, 2013
Lekki mashion koor! This one na face me I slap you!
Shine ya eye wel wel op grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by HezronLorraine(m): 12:47am On Jul 29, 2013
Wait oh,that green thing,is that pot or pressure cooker I'm seeing on the burner cause it seems to have stands under.
Must they snap.I give-up.
Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by BabaAlabi: 2:12am On Jul 29, 2013
Mansion ke? The OP is phoolish for calling this a mansion. Now bad belle NLders would start insulting the babe.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by sexyglow(f): 3:53am On Jul 29, 2013
Lol
Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by IAMBREEZY: 5:55am On Jul 29, 2013
Haha mansion indeed
Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by Airforce1(m): 6:02am On Jul 29, 2013
Everything is mansion to nigerian people..

See as her bedroom be like my puppy own..

Kitchen dirty and the girl semi ugly.

(My opinion)
Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by Tolexander: 6:18am On Jul 29, 2013
This is one of the reasons to marry a pretty wife so that one can have beautiful children that is if ugliness isn't a powerful force in one's gene.
Imagine her fate now if she is ugly, na for inside her papa house she go dey now struggling with the rats and cockroaches.
Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by Airforce1(m): 6:20am On Jul 29, 2013
She's not all that beautiful
Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by angelTI(f): 6:24am On Jul 29, 2013
U post pixs of a girl in a random bedroom and kitchen saying its a mansion in lekki. ow are u sure its lekki and not her parents' house?

Good for the girl sha. @ least she go flex for the next one year
Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by chukxie(m): 6:41am On Jul 29, 2013
Mansion? Like seriously? Looks like a mini-flat to me...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by goldfish80(m): 7:23am On Jul 29, 2013
SoRry for derailing, but I understand she's a student of ABSU.How will she be going to school from Lekki?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by JbravoAdodger(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2013
Ezinne can I totally come hang out? I'm great company
Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 29, 2013
Is she supposed to return to her parents' flat in Okokomaiko after her one-year reign? Otherwise, what is the point of her staying in an upscale apartment in Lekki for one year?

I guess it would put her under pressure to enter full runz. . .to find one 'big boy' that would continue paying her rent and subsidise her high-roller lifestyle after her reign, like their fairy godmother Nike Oshinowo and co. That should be fairly easy sha, if she moves with established 'aunties' in the game, e.g E. Efole, J. Uzor, F. Edewor and the rest.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by modextus(m): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2013
#smh. Ιѕ it that all the buildings in lekki are mansions? Na wa O

Saw Dr sid's building mansion in lekki tOo grin
Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by ba7man(m): 8:26am On Jul 29, 2013
The @O.P should have simply used...."Lekki Duplex".....Its the Bloggers, they like exaggerating news to attract views.
Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 29, 2013
The interior looks nice, better than yuzedo's 'Banana Island mansion'.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by dasparrow: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2013
Airforce1: Everything is mansion to nigerian people..

See as her bedroom be like my puppy own..

Kitchen dirty and the girl semi ugly.

(My opinion)

So as ugly as you are, you have the nerve to call somebody 'ugly'? And stop lying, you cannot afford a puppy and I know you live in a mud hut in your village that is why you are always so hateful of other humans beings whom you perceive to be better than you. Have you treated your acne yet? must be the dirty village water causing your face to keep breaking out in pimples and making your face look like a pizza.

(My opinion).

1 Like

Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by yuzedo: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2013
CFCfan: The interior looks nice, better than yuzedo's 'Banana Island mansion'.
bro u must be leaving inside a dog cage motel wit no taste. undecided I pray d mod bann u for dis coment. Ugly boy! angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by naptu2: 10:40am On Jul 29, 2013
yuzedo:
bro u must be leaving inside a dog cage motel wit no taste. undecided I pray d mod bann u for dis coment. Ugly boy! angry angry angry

grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 29, 2013
yuzedo:
LWKMD cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by Airforce1(m): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2013
dasparrow:

So as ugly as you are, you have the nerve to call somebody 'ugly'? And stop lying, you cannot afford a puppy and I know you live in a mud hut in your village that is why you are always so hateful of other humans beings whom you perceive to be better than you. Have you treated your acne yet? must be the dirty village water causing your face to keep breaking out in pimples and making your face look like a pizza.

(My opinion).

u dis Dog Breeder again, Lmmaaooo grin

I've said it before... But let me remind u again...

I'm far far better than you now and what you're going to be in future..

Go Dig
Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by AbuMikey(m): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2013
yuzedo:
Yinmu!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by AbuMikey(m): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
If I hear!!!!!
Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by dridowu: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
Ds manson must b klose to Yuzedo manson in balala iceland

1 Like

Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by schooluniform: 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
dis is g8t,hope u wud hv a splendid time @ pennisula
Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
yuzedo:
Chief Sweetus, where have u been....you've been AWOL, nice to have you back
Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by Omobarca: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
grin How can this Βε̲̣ better than yuzedo's banana iceland

Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by demelza: 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
yuzedo:
Welcome back Chief! We all missed you
Re: Photos: Miss Nigeria Moves Into Her Lekki Mansion by Ozwald: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
Airforce1: She's not all that beautiful

+1
She must have a fantastic personality because lookswise she scores 6.5/10.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS>> 2face Chilling In T Pain's Beautiful Mansion / Woman Accidentally Shoots Herself While Taking Selfie / PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.