Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Aww! D'banj Dotes On His Sister As She Marries Her Boo (exclusive Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aww! D'banj Dotes On His Sister As She Marries Her Boo (exclusive Photos) (4862 Views)

Donjazzy's Reply To A Fan That Wanted Money To Buy Her Boo Val Gift Is Funny / Mavin's Di'ja Marries Her Lover Secretly In Kaduna? / D’banj Dotes On His Sister As She Marries Her Boo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aww! D'banj Dotes On His Sister As She Marries Her Boo (exclusive Photos) by Flirtyfemi: 1:16am On Jul 29, 2013
She says D'banj is the nicest brother ever + I heard that D'banj actually shed tears during the wedding - aww!
The lovebirds - D'banj's younger sister, Taiwo Oyebanjo and Cool fm's Dotun Ojuolape Kayode - tied the knot on the 27th July, 2013.
The traditional wedding ceremony held at the Oyebanjo’s hometown – Shagamu, Ogun State at the Remo Majestic Hotel.
The ceremony was attended by the couple’s family, friends, fans and well-wishers, some of which include Cool FM OAP N6, Juliet Ibrahim Sean Tizzle, D-Tunes, Vector and the bride’s siblings, Kay Switch and D’Banj. The couple is slated to have their white wedding ceremony on 3rd August, 2013. See more emotional photos of the siblings below: http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/aww-dbanj-dotes-on-his-sister-as-she.html

Re: Aww! D'banj Dotes On His Sister As She Marries Her Boo (exclusive Photos) by Flirtyfemi: 1:17am On Jul 29, 2013
more photos

Re: Aww! D'banj Dotes On His Sister As She Marries Her Boo (exclusive Photos) by Flirtyfemi: 1:18am On Jul 29, 2013
photo

Re: Aww! D'banj Dotes On His Sister As She Marries Her Boo (exclusive Photos) by Marvelency(m): 1:40am On Jul 29, 2013
Wao.. Dbanj has got feeling letting his own sis. Out of his sight.. Hope the guy has got money sha?
Re: Aww! D'banj Dotes On His Sister As She Marries Her Boo (exclusive Photos) by tsidra(f): 5:40am On Jul 29, 2013
Awwww... #mushy#
Re: Aww! D'banj Dotes On His Sister As She Marries Her Boo (exclusive Photos) by johnstar(m): 7:16am On Jul 29, 2013
Re: Aww! D'banj Dotes On His Sister As She Marries Her Boo (exclusive Photos) by homesteady(m): 7:36am On Jul 29, 2013
If you just look at the pictures, you'll think that Dbanj is the husband! He's just over her
Re: Aww! D'banj Dotes On His Sister As She Marries Her Boo (exclusive Photos) by purpinkx(m): 8:03am On Jul 29, 2013
You're saying His sister got married and he shed a tear ... I'm like " please don't tell me nonsense"

3 Likes

Re: Aww! D'banj Dotes On His Sister As She Marries Her Boo (exclusive Photos) by DollyParton1(f): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2013
purpinkx: You're saying His sister got married and he shed a tear ... I'm like " please don't tell me nonsense"
Lol
Re: Aww! D'banj Dotes On His Sister As She Marries Her Boo (exclusive Photos) by AbuMikey(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2013
You will need ___ finally!
Re: Aww! D'banj Dotes On His Sister As She Marries Her Boo (exclusive Photos) by angelseddy(f): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
Its sooo cool seeing this. Dbanj pls follow ur sisters example and marry. Settle down bro... smiley
Re: Aww! D'banj Dotes On His Sister As She Marries Her Boo (exclusive Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
so with all his gra gra that he presents to the media,he still has a soft side cheesy interesting cheesy
Re: Aww! D'banj Dotes On His Sister As She Marries Her Boo (exclusive Photos) by laykhorn(m): 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
D'banj! Its Time to stop ur own rampage too
Re: Aww! D'banj Dotes On His Sister As She Marries Her Boo (exclusive Photos) by kwaraguy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
Banger Lee!
Re: Aww! D'banj Dotes On His Sister As She Marries Her Boo (exclusive Photos) by toyorsiii(f): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
Flirtyfemi: photo
they look so cute together
Re: Aww! D'banj Dotes On His Sister As She Marries Her Boo (exclusive Photos) by Danhumprey: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
purpinkx: You're saying His sister got married and he shed a tear ... I'm like " please don't tell me nonsense"
Lol.....you no well. Have u taken your medication? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Where Was 2face Last Night?!? Photo Of 2face Kissing Another Woman Surfaces / Battle Of The Kardashian Butts! Kim,,khloe Or Kylie Jenner Who Killed It? / Is This Not Too Close For A Father And His Daughter ? Your View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.