Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

The Two Boys At The Cemetery And The Priest: Pls Laff Til U Quench - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Two Boys At The Cemetery And The Priest: Pls Laff Til U Quench (2266 Views)

The Two Boys At The Cemetery... / Laugh Til U Get Mad akpor And Malaria / Ibo Boy And The Weac Exam (laff Til U Quench) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Two Boys At The Cemetery And The Priest: Pls Laff Til U Quench by ambrosini593(m): 6:20am On Jul 29, 2013
Hapi sunday. Take this joke
Two little boys stole a BIG bag
of orange from their neighbor
& decided to go to a calm place
to share the loot equally. One
of them suggested the nearby
cemetery. As they were jumping the big gate to enter
the cemetery, 2 oranges fell
out of the bag behind the gate
but they didn't bother to pick
them since they had enough in
the bag. Few minutes later,a drunkard on his way from a
bar passes near the cemetery
gate and heard a voice saying:
“One for Me, One for U. “One for
Me, One for U”He immediately
sobers up and runs as fast as he can to the church near by for
the Priest. "Father please come
with me, come and witness
God & Satan sharing corpse at
the cemetery. ”They both ran
back to the cemetery gate and the voice continued: "One for
Me, One for U, One for Me, One
for U..." Suddenly the voice
stopped counting and says:
“What about the two at the
gate?Come see marathon! The priest almost ran past the
church gate

6 Likes

Re: The Two Boys At The Cemetery And The Priest: Pls Laff Til U Quench by geovanni24(m): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
@poster. You are making me T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ laugh on an empty stomAch...LMAo!!!...ii ‎​₪☺ fit shout
Re: The Two Boys At The Cemetery And The Priest: Pls Laff Til U Quench by YankeeJoe(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
[color=#000000][/color] cheesy
abeg, no let me laugh out my intestine o
Re: The Two Boys At The Cemetery And The Priest: Pls Laff Til U Quench by PrettySpicey(f): 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
grin i so love this
Re: The Two Boys At The Cemetery And The Priest: Pls Laff Til U Quench by supersonic(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
I just hope say my neighbours no think otherwise cos na only me dey inside.
Re: The Two Boys At The Cemetery And The Priest: Pls Laff Til U Quench by justgyft(f): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
cheesy Very funny

(1) (Reply)

My Man Mugabe / 5 Funny Memes For A Little Laugh Before Church / When Ur Boss Suspecting U Dat U're Chasing His Wife.......hilarious Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.