Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

If God Granted You The Powers, Which Of These Would U Eliminate From The World?? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If God Granted You The Powers, Which Of These Would U Eliminate From The World?? (1380 Views)

Picture Of D Day...wat Would U Do? / Funny: If God Had Said We Should / Which Two Would U Pick??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Granted You The Powers, Which Of These Would U Eliminate From The World?? by bingbagbo(m): 6:46am On Jul 29, 2013

A) POVERTY

B) HIV/AIDS

C) DEATH

D) MADNESS

E) GUNS AND BOMBS

F) WOMEN

start work, remember you can eliminate only one of the above lipsrsealed

Re: If God Granted You The Powers, Which Of These Would U Eliminate From The World?? by nedu2000(m): 7:00am On Jul 29, 2013
Wish you had added injustice but I'll go for madness
Re: If God Granted You The Powers, Which Of These Would U Eliminate From The World?? by Redoil: 7:47am On Jul 29, 2013
Madness for the rest are ment to cheackmate the population of mankind.
Re: If God Granted You The Powers, Which Of These Would U Eliminate From The World?? by bingbagbo(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2013
nedu2000: Wish you had added injustice but I'll go for madness

shocked shocked shocked
Re: If God Granted You The Powers, Which Of These Would U Eliminate From The World?? by gulfer: 9:05am On Jul 29, 2013
None of the above, because they are necessary evil to achieve balance in the world. I would eliminate BIN GBAGBO. cool cool
Re: If God Granted You The Powers, Which Of These Would U Eliminate From The World?? by bingbagbo(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2013
gulfer: None of the above, because they are necessary evil to achieve balance in the world. I would eliminate BIN GBAGBO. cool cool

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: If God Granted You The Powers, Which Of These Would U Eliminate From The World?? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2013
Poverty to help ppl like the op feel how it is to have money..
Re: If God Granted You The Powers, Which Of These Would U Eliminate From The World?? by JojoArmani(m): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2013
nadia_SA: Poverty to help ppl like the op feel how it is to have money..
i NO WAN TALK O O O DE OP IS MOUTHED O O
Re: If God Granted You The Powers, Which Of These Would U Eliminate From The World?? by DONFAITH: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2013
MADNESS, so that BIN GBAGBO would come back to normal.
Re: If God Granted You The Powers, Which Of These Would U Eliminate From The World?? by IAMBREEZY: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
BIN GBaGBO
Re: If God Granted You The Powers, Which Of These Would U Eliminate From The World?? by bingbagbo(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
DONFAITH: MADNESS, so that BIN GBAGBO would come back to normal.

bush pig angry
Re: If God Granted You The Powers, Which Of These Would U Eliminate From The World?? by DONFAITH: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
bin gbagbo:

bush pig angry

Castrated lizardangry
Re: If God Granted You The Powers, Which Of These Would U Eliminate From The World?? by JojoArmani(m): 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH @ BIN ONCE HE CALLS U BUSH PIG HE IS DONE WIT U: BIN U SO MUCH LOVE DAT ANIMAL.
Re: If God Granted You The Powers, Which Of These Would U Eliminate From The World?? by bingbagbo(m): 12:58pm On May 07, 2016
JojoArmani:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH @ BIN ONCE HE CALLS U BUSH PIG HE IS DONE WIT U: BIN U SO MUCH LOVE DAT ANIMAL.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

How Many Guys Are Guilty Of This? (photo) / My Crazy Junior Brother / 12 Things That Would Have Happend If Adam Refused To Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.