Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

New 2013 Games: Fuse And Injustice God Among Us 6k Each Benin City - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / New 2013 Games: Fuse And Injustice God Among Us 6k Each Benin City (653 Views)

PS3 Games For Sale btw 2k-6k each with discount for buying more than 3 / Latest Brand New Ps4 Games At 6k Each ( COD Advance Warfare,evil Within,watchdog / PES 2013 OFFICIAL KITS JERSEYS & BUNDESLIGA,NPOWER LEAGUE For Ps3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New 2013 Games: Fuse And Injustice God Among Us 6k Each Benin City by chidi2pus(m): 7:02am On Jul 29, 2013
i bought these games from US and they're pretty nice games.
The FUSE is a third person shooter game with up to 4 players Co-OP campaign mode which means if you think the only game that you can play with a bro together is soccer,think again!!!
With FUSE,you can immerse yourself in such a thrilling and captivating and allow a friend to join in..in other words na two-man adventure shooting game!!!

The other game I[b]NJUSTICE God among us[/b] is the latest arcade fighting game.replaces mortal kombat and tekken.
its pretty awesome and is tagged one of the best playstation titles....

THESE GAMES ARE ALL 2013 GAMES...SO THEY COME WITH PUSHING EDGE GRAPHICS AND STORYLINE.
IM NOT A SALESMAN BUT YOU CAN WATCH THE TRAILERS AND GAMEPLAYS OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED GAMES IN YOUTUBE.

Re: New 2013 Games: Fuse And Injustice God Among Us 6k Each Benin City by PAQ(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2013
i will give u 10k for both. how do i get dem in Abuja?

(1) (Reply)

Super Slim Playstation3,250 Gig Hd,both Jailbroken And Non Jailbroken Available / Any New Or Fairly Used PS VITA For Sale In Port Harcourt? / Ps4 Camera Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.