Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Wrist Watches And Accessories Suppliers Needed - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Wrist Watches And Accessories Suppliers Needed (504 Views)

LR WATCHES: GET UR AUTHENTIC WRIST WATCHES (GREAT DISCOUNT) / Ankara Bags, Shoes And Accessories Training / !!! Fresh Original Hublot Watches And Others At Affordable Rates...!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wrist Watches And Accessories Suppliers Needed by beqs101(f): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2013
Hi nairalanders,

I want to start selling women accessories and
that includes;quality fashion earrings,bracelets,neck-laces,sun glasses,and wrist watches. The wrist watches I need are both male/female watches. Plz any supplier of any of these items at a very cheaper rate,should let me know with pictures and prices.

Thanks
Re: Wrist Watches And Accessories Suppliers Needed by stev1e(m): 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hello friend, I am into watch delivery and products. You can see the pictures below:

If you are interested in any, please contact me on 07056679320.

Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Us Quality Wholesale Items! We Deliver To All 36 States / Shoes, Scandals And Bag For Sale / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.