Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Oil And Gas Training In Qatar - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oil And Gas Training In Qatar (1381 Views)

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Airport Services Agents Job Recruitment At Qatar Airways / Jobs In Qatar Aluminium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil And Gas Training In Qatar by efosanice: 12:55pm On May 28, 2008
this advert is now in tuesday guardian,by global oil drill, i've been notified to believe that this is a scam and they are always doing this year in year out as at last year,#1500 was requested ,any nairalander in surulere lagos should confirm this for us the address is17 karimu street,off coleĀ  str surulere,lagos.
Re: Oil And Gas Training In Qatar by kokoetemma(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2008
Please,can somebody help out''' please,we don't want scammers on this forum,enough is enough for once
Re: Oil And Gas Training In Qatar by okeyz(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2008
look that guy is a bloody jobber!!, he has been doing this since 2002,please ignore that advert,the guy is an ibo chap,the office he is occupying is not even his own,it belongs to a charity organization.

the place is close to my place,the thing is ,the guy is not always around,when you get there u meet one innocent receptionist who will direct you to their website and you will be given an account number to pay in as your registeration fee.

I wanted to set the guy up with EFCC until i found out that the guy is going thru very hard times,believe me if you know what the guy is going thru you will set up a charity foundation for him,even the office he is occupying has been collected by somebody else,

so you now see y the guy is hell bent in scamming innocent job seeking Nigerians,the funny thing is ,he doesn't know that people knows his tricks but he keeps spending money to make advert on the gaurdian newspaper,maybe if i see him i will advice him to change the advert to something else maybe "yahoo boys wanted"" to boost his business.

well disregard the advert and spread the word to other engineering job seeking graduates, mind you this guy read engineering thats why he is scheming for engineering graduates.

shine ya eyes.
Re: Oil And Gas Training In Qatar by efosanice: 10:43am On May 30, 2008
thanks guy someone told me he paid 1500 last yr got a document then did an online exam he then was told he failed after which the website disappeared,thanks nairalanders beware,no opil training in Qatar for now

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat-a Telecom Company Needs Trainee Engineer Urgently / Recruiting Now: Application Closes In A Week (thursday, 18th June 2009) / Orangeslice Multimedia Recruitment [www.orange-slice.com]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.