Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,204 members, 7,853,114 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Important Message On How You Can Invest Your Money In Importation Biz. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Important Message On How You Can Invest Your Money In Importation Biz. (678 Views)

Fresh Lexus 330 2005 For Sale 08038156694 GOD Shall Put Money In Your Pockect / In Need Of Partners In Importation Of Car Parts / This Cars Link Is For The Men That Gat Money In Nairaland & 9jamarket.biz!: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Message On How You Can Invest Your Money In Importation Biz. by adorablevincy: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
What If I have 3million naira for investment?
3 Million Naira is a very huge sum of money to use as an investment capital but I have discovered that some people who have this money does not know where and how to invest it or what to invest on. I have a good message for you. Now you can stop the puzzle on your mind by taking just these few investment plans and suggestions from my wealth of experience.
CAR IMPORTATION AND SALES
This is a very lucrative business that yields cool turnover and has a very steady market for the sales especially in Lagos State and some Northern states in Nigeria. I will like you to know this. Some cars that are very good for commercial services and haulage are really booming in car sales. All you need is to have a good contact of dealers that you can trust and they will help you give you the specifications of the model of such vehicles that have high demand. A few of them will be mentioned here.
Toyota Camry 98 model, 200/2001 model.
Toyota Corolla 2004 model.
Mitsubishi Canter
Ford Transit (Container Body)
Mercedes Truck (Container Body)
Golf 2,3&4
There are many of them and right now the market for these type of vehicles are steady and moving fine. All you need to do is to order the cars online or bid for them. When you do, then follow the processes of clearing and duty payment in Nigeria, you will sale them and make your profit.
Another thing is that the vehicles price here in Nigeria differs depending on the neatness and soundness of the vehicles.
You are free to phone in for necessary assistance if you need more details that are not clear here.
Re: Important Message On How You Can Invest Your Money In Importation Biz. by manosteel(m): 10:34am On Aug 13, 2013
I like your post, do you have an idea how much does it cost to clear a car from the Port eg Camry 98 model

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!SOLDSUPER CLEAN TOYOTA CAMRY 96 AKA OROBO...10 Days Old..grab It Fast / A Nigerian Used 1995 Camry For Sale...450k / 2003 Honda Pilot Registered For Sale Super Clean And Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.