Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Debt Recovery services in the FCT and its environs... - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Debt Recovery services in the FCT and its environs... (1312 Views)

We Supply AGO In Lagos and its environs pls call 08112100701 / Please Help: Where Can I Buy Cheap Female Wears In Lagos And Its Environs / Opportunity To Own Land In Abuja Fct @ An Incredible Price Of 150,000 Per Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debt Recovery services in the FCT and its environs... by chikachike86(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
Our clients range from major financial institutions to indiviual professionals. As experts in debt recovery, our vast experience for both consumer and corporate debt ensures effective recovery of debt.
The following are steps we have employed in helping our clients recover their debts;
1. We write officially to the debtor informing him or her of our desire to recover such debt, and stating unequivocally our intention to institute a legal action in an event of their refusal to honour such debt.
2. In a situation of dud cheques, we would draft a petition to the commissioner of police anchoring it on DISHONOURED CHEQUES(OFFENCES) ACT(1977 NO.44) which criminalises the issuance of Dud cheques in Nigeria.
As a matter of fact , we diligently work with our contacts in the tracking unit of the police force to ensure that debtors are apprehended and made to face the law.
For more information, e-mail chika.chike86@gmail.com or call 07069279374.
Re: Debt Recovery services in the FCT and its environs... by chikachike86(m): 7:27am On Jul 31, 2013
Wow! A debtor to one of my clients just signed an undertaking and a letter of Guarantee before OC SID of the FCT police command, to pay the sum of N3m he owes my client. It took just one week for us to achieve dis feat.
Re: Debt Recovery services in the FCT and its environs... by chikachike86(m): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2013
Has any one issued a dud cheque to you after concluding a business transaction with such fellow, then your worry is over. Call us now to recover such debt in less than 1week through a petition to the commissioner of police. The number to call still remains 07069279374.
Re: Debt Recovery services in the FCT and its environs... by chikachike86(m): 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
The undefended list / summary judgement procedure as a means of debt recovery via civil procedure is a device we adapt to fast track debt recovery services for clients. Is anyone indebted to you without elements of crime, then call us for immediate steps to get your money back. The number to call is 07069279374. Thank you and best regards.
Re: Debt Recovery services in the FCT and its environs... by chikachike86(m): 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
Call us now to recover that lingering debt, and we assure you of our total support and commitment.
Re: Debt Recovery services in the FCT and its environs... by ogb5(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
I want to borrow money from someone, I do not intend to pay back, can you draft the agreement for me so that I can collect the money.

I suggest you also nominate someone who can loan me the money. I need money badly, I need to by a cruise boat
Re: Debt Recovery services in the FCT and its environs... by chikachike86(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2013
In cases of Bad debt, we employ Alternative dispute resolution Mechanism such as negotiation, mediation, conciliation etc, to ensure that all or part of the debt is recovered. This practice has made our clients to retain their business relationships with clients or customer who are indebted to them. For more info call 07069279374.
Re: Debt Recovery services in the FCT and its environs... by chikachike86(m): 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
Call us today for effective service delivery
Re: Debt Recovery services in the FCT and its environs... by chikachike86(m): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
Our clients range from major financial institutions to individual professionals. As experts in debt recovery, our vast experience for both consumer and corporate debt ensures quick and efficient recovery of your debt.
Re: Debt Recovery services in the FCT and its environs... by chikachike86(m): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
Call us today for effective service delivery.
Re: Debt Recovery services in the FCT and its environs... by chikachike86(m): 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
Call us today for the recovery of your premises that has been held over by your tenant and we'll be glad to be at your service. The number to call still remains, 07069279374. Thank you and best wishes
Re: Debt Recovery services in the FCT and its environs... by chikachike86(m): 2:37am On Sep 10, 2013
Call us on 07069279374 for effective service delivery.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Supply Me This In Abuja / Turn Your Palm Oil/kernel Oil To Cooking Oil And Make More Money / Buy Our "HOT" 1st Grade London Bale Or Select From It And Resale As "NEW"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.