Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

I Can't Register A 2go Account. HELP - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Can't Register A 2go Account. HELP (2046 Views)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / How To Deactivate/delete 2go Account / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Register A 2go Account. HELP by Nelbless(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hello nairalanders
I use BB bold2, I've been having issues registering an account with 2go. Though I recently learnt that the previous site(s), used to register for this mobile massanger only offers download link to download the 2go app (which I've downloaded).

HERE is my question; having been finding it difficult a registeration link to register my account, I downloaded the app and ran it, yes I saw my country "nigeria" and selected it. I continued and gave my mtn tel number. The next page I saw askd me of my pin. (I was not given the username and password option page)

I've installed and uninstalled divert versions of it but same format...incomplete registeration option

Please what do I do?

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Phone IP / Imose X-1 / My Psiphone Etisalat Can't Exceed 33kb/s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.