Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman (17488 Views)

APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman / Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman / Jang Holds Inaugural Meeting As NGF Chairman - Newsexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by HoLEEsinner: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2013
Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by Iaz93: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2013
The same Governors that met with IBB behind closed doors
Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by FASTLINK1: 10:08am On Jul 30, 2013
this goes to show that some folks drive joy from chaos and disorderliness, this peace talk will go a long way in revealing such people.
Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by PStacks(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2013
Ego and Pride!

How are the mighty falling..

GEJ would do everything and anything for power.. What nao happens to Jang?

Do these people think at all..

Then it means Bipi too would soon be sacrificed..

Oh! Politics..
Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by ATMCARD2(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2013
MAY...........ok til then.
Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by camelus: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2013
So finally the deal has been made if not y did the longtime bragging Northern Governors swallowed their pride & visited GEJ. Let them underestimate the Power of incumbency so that GEJ will use it as an excuse to split Nigeria.
I tot they are busy before visiting OBJ,IBB,Abdulsalami,Amechi.May be smart IBB would have told those Northern Governors that for them to become future President in the Country called Nigeria that they have to align with GEJ first.
They are Learner's !

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by McLuhan(m): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2013
samuelkaykay: Later some political chameonic mumuaturu will flood Nairaland to jubilate the victory of Mr stubborn Amaechi over Mr Jangluck,forgetting the diffentiation of equilibral matrices of Nigeria politics as regards to statistical geometric surd of 2015 which is prime factor of cummulative histogram.
This is madness-o! What's the relationship between differential calculus and Amaechi's political woes? Are you trying to teach us statistics or geometry? Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, have you seen what you have caused? Mad people are now using you to plot graphs and calculate the geometric progression of their insanity!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by HAH: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2013
camelus: So finally the deal has been made if not y did the longtime bragging Northern Governors swallowed their pride & visited GEJ. Let them underestimate the Power of incumbency so that GEJ will use it as an excuse to split Nigeria.
I tot they are busy before visiting OBJ,IBB,Abdulsalami,Amechi.May be smart IBB would have told those Northern Governors that for them to become future President in the Country called Nigeria that they have to align with GEJ first.
They are Learner's !

Mumu can't you see the northern governors are winning as they get anything they want. Very very soon Bamanga to will be a goner.
Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by Jadeng: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2013
Of what relevance is the NGF to the ordinary on the street?!

Can anybody help me please?
Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by basilo101: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2013
He will still get axed after reconcilliation

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2013
Peace is gradually returning 2 Rivers state n the entire NGF.
Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by mylifeisagift(m): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2013
Mr Aboki: So what will jang do now?!

What about Apkabio!?

And Bipi nko?!

And Ihunwo wey chop mace ontop this matter nko?!

No way!! The struggle continues.. angry
Tivo onana nu re?
Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by Pukkah: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2013
I wrote this on a thread on May 31 this year. I guess it's still valid:

Pukkah:
Having been dusted in Edo state by the dimunitive but ruthless Oshiomhole, the man is too exhausted to fight this Amaechi/2015 tussle. Himself and the other aged PDP Chairman, Bamanga Tukur, have been throwing feeble and predictive blows at Amaechi, all of which the younger and more alert man has been ducking.

Honestly, these are not the best of times for the Jonathan 2015 camp.

Tukur is expired. Anenih is tired. Akpabio is not meticulous. Jang is expired. Dickson is a lapdog. The President himself is a poor politician. Amaechi has become an eel. OBJ has jumped ship. Dokubo and Clarke and Kuku are exasperating alarmists. Mimiko is unserious and a mere opportunist.

Fredrick Faseun is deluded. Peter Obi is lazy. Theo Orji is unthinking. Okupe is bumbling. Abati is confused. Most of the ministers aren't seasoned politicians. Sullivan Chime is sick and apathetic.

Saraki is cold. Atiku is mute. The VP is a rookie and a lighweight. The Senate President is his own man and has an agenda. Same for the Speaker of House of Reps. PDP is at its weakest point since 1999. The opposition is at its strongest point.

Who are the other visible names? No wonder they're looking for a shortcut. We understand, Mr Anenih, we understand.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by Ammanda(f): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2013
Lies
Fake news
Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2013
Why nah? Just when the drama was about getting more interesting! embarassed

Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by legendsilver(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2013
So it has gotten to a point where GEJ openly seeks Ameachi's apology before knowing too well that 19 is always greater than 16.
Am impatiently waiting for the end point of it.
Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by abdul23(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2013
They should sud just end dis their fracas jare and focus on giving the dividend of democracy,the masses has been entertained already.
Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by Olaolufred(m): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2013
HNosegbe: So 19 is greater than 16 yeah?

Jonah is now recalling the primary 3 arithmetic that proves 19>16.
At least, getting the answer late is better than not getting it at all.
Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by omenka(m): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2013
Although this story is yet to be confirmed, I'd like to know the position of some poster with the moniker 'Francis-1'. Remember what I told u in the previous thread regarding this visit when u said soyinka and Bakere who are stoking the flames in rivers can now go to sleep until 2019... Well, if you don't, here's a reminder:

"Were you @ the meeting? What makes you think
the outcome of the meeting wouldn't render paid e-
genitors like you jobless from 2015
If one is to draw any conclusions from the
manouverings so far, it would be that Jonathan has
capitulated and would see the north have their way
in the next PDP convention.
Nuff sed."

Well, from this story, I think my projections arent too far fetched. You better start job hunting because your retrenchment, and that of your likes, is at hand.

I think I feel some fresh air.....

Nice aircon in this FX45!
Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by Kx: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2013
nerodenero: Are you related to Hon. Patrick? grin
May be he is being krikrasiously charimazood by the unending political musumbe of the politicos.
Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by tobnical(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2013
samuelkaykay::
Later some political chameonic mumuaturu will flood Nairaland to jubilate the victory of Mr stubborn Amaechi over Mr Jangluck,forgetting the diffentiation of equilibral matrices of Nigeria politics as regards to statistical geometric surd of 2015 which is prime factor of cummulative histogram
mathematical jargons!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by ckkris: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2013
The five Boko Haram Governors, who have been USING Amechi to attempt to destabilize Jonathan's political base, have spent sleepless nights begging Obasanjo, Babangida, and Abubakar, to use their status to beg President Jonathan, TO DO WHAT NONE OF THEM HAD, OR WOULD EVER DO, and that is to find a soft-landing for Amechi. And the men and women who will implement this are Anini, Akpabio, Jang, and other political bullies that are far more vicious than Amechi. The Yoruba Governors predicted this outcome and quickly recommended that Amechi move quickly to do a polite mea culpa to THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. The Yoruba Governors realise that if they themselves follow this reckless Amechi to fall into the hands of those political bullies, who are practically more vicious than Amechi's petit maverickism, the terms of political armistice would eat deep into the Yoruba political psyche.
Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by CHIDONE: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2013
samuelkaykay: Later some political chameonic mumuaturu will flood Nairaland to jubilate the victory of Mr stubborn Amaechi over Mr Jangluck,forgetting the diffentiation of equilibral matrices of Nigeria politics as regards to statistical geometric surd of 2015 which is prime factor of cummulative histogram.

ANOTHER OBAHIGBON ON THE MAKISM ON THE FACISM OF NAIRALANDISM CRITOLOGY. REQUEST PROPERAL MANNERISM IN EXPRESSION

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by Mybox(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2013
Take God mr.president hv finally realised dat peace is d only tin dat brings 2gedaness of evry society, ethnics group, brodas n sister etc. Let peace reign no matter who is wrong or right. I wish Amechi luck. God wil continue 2 b wt him.
Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2013
are u related to patrick obaghoin or wat's hs name
Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by jude33084(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2013
mylifeisagift:
Tivo onana nu re?

from Ovwurie grin
Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by ldpele(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2013
i cant believe such cheap propaganda stories
Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by jude33084(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2013
Adewunmi84: are u related to patrick obaghoin or wat's hs name

angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by camelus: 11:27am On Jul 30, 2013
HAH:

Mumu can't you see the northern governors are winning as they get anything they want. Very very soon Bamanga to will be a goner.
Ops what kind of upbringing do u have? Y can't u respond to what i posted instead of calling me "Mumu"

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by tonzo(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2013
Will comment later.

kamoru abeg quick comot 4 t:-PIlet
dis tori de worry ma bele badly
abeg quick na i de on air for Nairaland
Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by tonzo(m): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2013
Frankly speaking Gej n amechi want power by al means.i bet u al dis clashes n beaf is al empty promises like mtn.amechi is outspoken n gej isnt.but mind u de both wear black or should i say dark HATS.na dem dem.de no where 2settle.packs ma dangote phdtruck 2 offload cement.
DESPERADOS in action Naija youths shine ur eyes.
Re: Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman by Orikinla(m): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2013
Hallelujah!
Good will always triumph over evil in the end.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taraba INEC Office Attacked, Taraba Ssg’s House Burnt / EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda over N450 million (Photos) / Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.