Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand (3312 Views)

Funny Reply A Boss Gave His Staff When He Wants To Skip Work. / When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) / Happy Father's Day!!! Basket Mouth Mistake Mike Adenuga As His Father. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand by Kaymisola(f): 8:56am On Jul 30, 2013
Billionaire Mike Adenuga has allegedly given staffers a new task - to search for all of his abandoned properties.

Sources disclosed this directive is a taken as 'a priority' at the legal department of the wealthy man's money maker multinational, Globacom'

According to an informant ' an estate in Lagos wrote a letter of complaint to the management of Globacom, that weeds had over taken one of Mr Adenuga's properties...harbouring criminals and rodents in the process. The firm was urged to come redress the situation for the good of all, as soon as possible'

Insiders revealed the situation was brought to the attention of the Multi Billionaire philanthropist, and he directed that 'it is not just that situation that should be taken care of, but all others that can be unearthed- that falls into that category nation wide'
Further digs revealed, the Legal Department was given the task of looking through files to track down all properties and to what task they have been put to, to speed up the search.

According to a source ' the move is yielding interesting finds, wide spread rehabilitation and putting of discoveries to better use by the day' http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/billionaire-mike-adenuga-orders-his.html

Re: Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2013
Let the man be.
Re: Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2013
wetin you kon say make we do

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand by Akshow: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2013
And who stop them employees From resigning if they find his errands ridiculous?
Re: Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand by sobastical: 10:35am On Jul 30, 2013
You call this ridiculous Maybe not cos he's gonna fund them too or do you think he's gonna just send them out to fend for themselves on an official errand? That's impossible. In fact it my be a plus-pay for some of the staff and its sure he's gonna reward them after all.
Re: Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand by Airforce1(m): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2013
The mike adenuga I know is a very nice man

He don't just sent u on errand without giving u millions as pocket money
Re: Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand by ZN2: 11:17am On Jul 30, 2013
And what's so unbelieveable about that?

Do these bloggers just make these titles to spite their targets?
Re: Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand by sobastical: 11:17am On Jul 30, 2013
Airforce1: The mike adenuga I know is a very nice man

He don't just sent u on errand without giving u millions as pocket money

God bless you for that bro, that's what I was proving earlier.
Re: Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand by fr3do(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2013
This type of errand,I like
Re: Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand by eikeem(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2013
Misleading headline. These bloggers sef!
Re: Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand by haykaylanre: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2013
If they can not obey baba olowo make dem go hug transformer
Re: Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand by dridowu: 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
@op, Has baba olowo send u unbelievable errarnd and he did not pay u ?
Re: Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand by toyorsiii(f): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
how i wish say na me he send :ohow i wish say ne me he send
Re: Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand by kunlesehan(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
hmmmm ... the poor always find it hard to fathom the ways of the super rich.
Re: Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand by tpia5: 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
Whats unbelievable about the errand?
Re: Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand by AbuMikey(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
Re: Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
The errand boys go soon build mansions for eko atlantic next week.
Re: Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand by Fhemmmy: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
I see nothing wrong in this
Re: Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand by DollyParton1(f): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
lol... the topic made me think he sent his employees to buy amala and meat ni...
Very misleading
Re: Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
Τ̲̅ȍ find properties worth millions of naira and τ̲̅ȍ cut their deals left and right is what dis op calls ridicule?Do you know those he sent will be rejoicing seriously after collecting bonuses and share from the ones he would ask them τ̲̅ȍ sell?Poverty will never let the poor see the bright side of every situation.
Re: Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand by Fhemmmy: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
lol... the topic made me think he sent his employees to buy amala and meat ni...
Very misleading

Lol . . .

(1) (Reply)

Best Phone I Had Ever Used Back Then.. / Jesus Drove A Honda (scripture And Photo Evidence) / When Your Best Friend Ask You To Save A Seat For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.