Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

How To Browse On China Android Tablet Pc Without Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Browse On China Android Tablet Pc Without Sim (1903 Views)

How To Browse On Airtel For One Month With #200 / Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced / How To Use Whatsapp On An Android Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse On China Android Tablet Pc Without Sim by phemiay(m): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2013
Browsing on some china android tablet pc as been difficult because some of the tablet bought from china lack SIM and our network providers modems fails to work on it. I also fall into the category of people who order for android tablet pc without sim from china and have been finding means of connecting it to the
internet to browse because the glo modem that I have fails to work on it despite the fact that the modem is listed among the modems that can work with it. This as been given me headache until I came up with the idea of using Wi-Fi in it with a tecno that also as a Wi-Fi Hotspot. I tried to share the Wi-Fi Hotspot on Tecno Phone with my tablet Pc if it will work. II gave it a try, fortunately it works. I now found that not only tecno phone as wi-Fi hotspot this means that this trick will work on all smartphones that as Wi-Fi hotspot. have decided to share this trick here to help everyone in this situation instead of going to buy another modem that works on tablet pc if you have smartphone that as Wi-Fi hotspot.

1 Like

Re: How To Browse On China Android Tablet Pc Without Sim by afinity: 6:43am On Jul 31, 2013
Are you giving the guide or asking question remember to browse the internet for free, make money online, watch free DSTV etc log to www.nairaclass.com

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M2 Vs Tecno H6, Which Is The Best / Tecno Boom J7 Smartphone: First Impressions & Pricing / Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.